The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Playing in Springwood solo against Doctor ?

CyperX
CyperX Member Posts: 103

Playing in Springwood solo against Doctor ? How the heck we were supposed to survive this ?

Comments

• Spirez
    Spirez Member Posts: 674

Doctor is not very good. Just do gens and loop the safe pallets. The bad part is relying that your teammates are decent otherwise it doesn’t matter what killer it is you’ll struggle

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Badham is pretty survivor sided honestly. Pre drop pallets and hold W once he spots you with his blast

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,401

Badham is a survivor sided map. And Doctor is mid tier, at best. Pre drop pallets and you should be fine. Unless we are talking about a hardcore Doctor main who has been playing him since his release on 2017. But that is very unlikely.

• voorheesgt
    voorheesgt Member Posts: 827

Do you struggle vs doctor regularly?

Are you fairly new to dbd?

He does feel very OP and oppressive when you're new. But there are lots of little counters to doctor.

If you are a newer player I'd gladly offer the tips I use and I'm sure many others will too...

• CyperX
    CyperX Member Posts: 103

The problem is the map size being so small and he just finds you...also playing all gens are so close so each other ..zapped all match

• GodLikeTerror
    GodLikeTerror Member Posts: 1,054

Yep badham has some of the nastiest buildings most killers can't handle well. If you struggle on this map against doctor I don't know what to tell you.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Badham is a good survivor map. On top of that you're playing vs Doc. If you have decent teammates, escaping shouldn't be an issue