Let's talk about this Vommy Mommy

Options

I just got out of a match where the Plague was being super aggressive. And at first I thought nothing of it. Who doesn't love good vommy mommy round. But then the dcs started happening. With two dc's under her belt. She got MORE aggressive. And I'm just trying to understand it. What goes through a Killer's mind when there's not one generator done and two dc's on the board? Because from a survivor's standpoint. It's like we're #########. So why be so aggressive still? At two dcs at first contact, you've already won.

Comments

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839
    Options

Ya, big loss of points, Pukie-Pie has enough problems as is with emblems. 2K max is a total wash for her.

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    Options

Trust me we are not having fun either when people DC. we will try our best to kill you and move on to hopefully have a normal match again. If 2 of my team8 dcs I will just let the killer hook me, no point playing a 2v1

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,000
    Options

DCs are a loss for the killer as well. Less potential hooks, less potential bloodpoints, probably impossible to get a pip after 2. She was probably just trying to claw back what she could.

• Zaytex
    Zaytex Member Posts: 841
    Options

On occasion, I'll let the remaining survivors farm or play for an extended period of time if someone DC's or kills themselves on hook.

But when it happens almost every other game, I get sick of farming and just want to end the game ASAP to get into another match, which hopefully will be more fair for the survivors.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    Options

It was probably her only match for the entire day that player was able to feel in power.

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,179
    Options

man, that reminds me of the pre-penalty days.

Normally if people dc immediately (like before any generators have been done), I'll just slam them on the hook, let them get saved and make a cup of tea. But, my god, it came to a point where either every or every other game had a dc in it. At that point, I just said "I just want to play the game" and just played the game normally.

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,498
    Options

Probably trying to do the Devout challenge and was screwed yet again by DCing Survivors.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    Options

Did she slug to make sure she killed you both? If no then she just wanted to end the match for you ASAP she was doing you a solid.

Even if they are going serious still, you gotta understand it's not their fault your team disconnected; she is under no obligation to do anything for you; however a lot of people will just try and end the game asap or give someone hatch. Only people with a lot of free time will let you farm or such.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Options

not one generator done

This might have been the problem. Watching as 2 survivors repair 5 gens is boring af. They probably wanted to get over with the match asap to look for a match in which to actually play.