To many people complaining about killers

Options
Dingo88
Dingo88 Member Posts: 219

I think before people complain about a certain killer and start saying they need a nerf on this forum they need to play that killer against a efficient r1 swf that know what they doing as youl find 90% of the complaints wouldn't happen just my opinion.

Comments

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

I mean some complaints are pretty valid

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927
    Options

People complain a lot on both sides in this game. Some are valid, others not so much.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,216
    Options

Well, DBD has a lot of complaints. From both sides. Some of them are valid, but most aren't.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    edited March 2021
    Options

To preface,, I play both sides qt purple rank. I personally have some issues with both sides.

Most, not all, survivor complaints about killer perks or abilities can be addressed by just picking a perk, playing smart, or using an item ("I hate noed, ruin, and undying" well just use small game or another totem finding perk, "I hate being slugged" well use unbreakable or soul guard, "I hate bbq" get in a locker, "I hate hags traps" crouch or use flashlight, "I hate bloodwarden" don't open gate until unhook, and this list goes on and on.

Again not all, but most survivors feel entitled that they should have things easy because they want to play with their friends and win a lot, which I get but that's not what this game is for. There are plenty of options to address things they don't like about killers but they don't want to change how they play or what they use to make it happen. Take all of what i mentioned and you have counters (or tools at least to help fight againt) with running a build with flashlight, perks of unbreakable/small game giving you two more perks where you'll likely use 2 of these three (BT, DH, or DS). That's a pretty good build and you have options against most killers.

There are some legitimate issues with killers but survivor mains need to realize they have a lot more available to them then they realize (especially if you are playing swf).

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,623
    Options

So you should have to play hundreds of games to get one of those SWFs before you can talk about Killers? They are very rare, so it will take a while until people can give input on Killers.

• Dingo88
    Options

I'm in red ranks and almost every game I get has them

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,623
    Options

If you think that you almost always get really strong coordinated SWFs, then you are either lying or really not good and thinking that you go against those strong coordinated SWFs, while you are just going against normal Survivors.

• Dingo88
    Options

I'm a r1 killer and and I'm not and expert as no one is but the majority of my games is that's y I said almost every game