Is this Killer Sided or Survivor Sided?

ihartTrapper
ihartTrapper Member Posts: 17
edited March 2023 in General Discussions

I want to hear what you guys have to say Do you think the forums are killer sided or survivor sided please be polite to other's opinions I want to hear want you think and I encourage you to say why

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• SleepyWillo
    SleepyWillo Member Posts: 2,197
    edited March 2021

Forum wise I'm pretty sure they're killer sided. Seems to be getting a tad more balanced lately but you still have the vocal "mains" out there that regurgitate the same posts multiple times a day =/

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

If you have to ask, then it’s working correctly. 😎

There are the “-mains” out there, and with them it’s essentially politics. “My side good. Your side bad. If you ever disagree with me, then you’re on their side, which makes you bad.” Lol same things real-life politics. (So sad!)

But no. To answer your question, I think the forum is middle-of-the-road.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
    edited March 2021

I don't know I think I'm pretty split on what the forum is. Both sides can make valid complaints.

What i noticed is that, The survivors on the forum (for the most part) complain about things that are fair and tend to defend things on their side that is unfair. And killers tend to have an extremely negative bias towards survivors and sometimes come off as extremely rude and often rejecting them.

But other then that pretty even.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

You also have a mix of people who say they play both pretty evenly but have more issues with a particular side

Myself, I play both in purple ranks but I have more complaints about survivors.

This discussion has been closed.