Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

My myres perk build when it's finish

Please tell me what i could do better but:

BBQ n Chili
Nurses
Brutal Strength
Ruin

i know it's meta as all hell but i feel like iy'd be effective. thoughts?

Comments

• JEWberry
    JEWberry Member Posts: 78
    Effective, but idk i never feel the need for nurses as myers. Usually they go down from EW3 but it is helpful. I prefer monitor & abuse on myers as i can usually get a faster first hit in chases.
  • MOMO_Chaotic
    MOMO_Chaotic Member Posts: 7

It would be effective, but all depends on how long your ruin remains active...

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Baxterchen said:

BBQ n Chili
    Nurses
    Brutal Strength
    Ruin

Sure, go ahead. But you will still be pallet/looped and genrushed if playing against decent survivors :wink:

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@Baxterchen said:

BBQ n Chili
    Nurses
    Brutal Strength
    Ruin

Monitor & Abuse is a must have on Myers, as it makes you have 0 TR at level 1, and very few of Terror Radius at level 2. You would also want BBQ, Nurses and Ruin.

• MeowLux
    MeowLux Member Posts: 80

Monitor & Abuse is extremely good on Myers. Ruin is basically mandatory if you like having a match last longer than 5 minutes. Instead of Brutal Strength, you could use Enduring. Nurses is good with M&A. BBQ depends if you need BP. If you don't, then it can switched out for something else.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

Honestly i would replace Brutal Strength with Monitor and Abuse. It is just to good on myers to not run it and it will allow you to get the drop on survivors easily. Not to mention its synergy with nurses calling.

• iOrangeStain
    iOrangeStain Member Posts: 81

@Baxterchen said:

BBQ n Chili
    Nurses
    Brutal Strength
    Ruin

The "I'm gonna sneak behind you and stalk you, and you'll be ######### when I'm in EW3!" build:
    Enduring and Brutal Strength for helping with chases especially when in EW3
    Monitor And Abuse for obvious sneak attacks with field of view bonus. Then BBQ for obvious reasons.