Looking for some friends to play with <3

Hello! I'm just looking for some chill friends that won't judge me for being literal trash at the game (even as a rank 6). I'm not too good at the game because I make some stupid decisions, but maybe someone could help me learn! :D Also I may be a bit childish sometimes because....idk. I'm childish?? Anyways, if you wanna play w/ me just hmu on twitter or comment on this post lol. I do have cross-play enabled too. :) Any help to get better at the game would be appreciated! <3

Facts about me (if you were wondering)

Name: Island

Who do I main?

As a survivor, my go-to is almost always Yui! But I still love playing other characters! :)

As a killer, I'm best at Rin (Spirit) and Susie (Legion). Yes, I say Susie because she's my favorite out of the Legion ;w; Though I'm still no good with killer, I still love playing as one!

What are my favorite perks?

I almost always run decisive and iron will on my survivors. I also really like fixated, balanced landing, breakout, borrowed time, and deception! For killer, I LOVE DEVOUR HOPE! I absolutely LOVE moris! They're so cool to me and often unique cuz you don't see them too often. I also really like play with your food, discordance, surveillance, ruin, unrelenting (cuz I miss my swings half the time), BBQ, and sometimes iron maiden (especially with huntress even though I'm not good with her).

What's my favorite mori?

I love deathslinger's, hag's, legion's, pig's, spirit's, demogorgon's, ghostface's, and blight's.

I love how this has just become a Q&A lmao. Anyways, yea. I have discord too so if you wanna use that and call I'm good with that :)

Comments

• brebee
    brebee Member Posts: 2

Hi!! If we can get enough players, I'd love to play! I've never played the game but really want to haha, I'm a fast learner!!

• nooxet
    nooxet Member Posts: 88

Sure I would play, what region do you play on and what platform are you on? Also what's your discord how can I add you?

• AdamWasTaken
    AdamWasTaken Member Posts: 12

Hey up for some chill games, my steam code is 31316238

Feel free to add :)

• NickLy99
    NickLy99 Member Posts: 23

i`m down to play.

My discord : Nickly#9760

DBD Gamertag : NickyLy99#7f4a

• RaspberrySkull7
    RaspberrySkull7 Member Posts: 4

hey there! i'm a new player and i'd like to get a hang of this game xD i also have crossplay enabled <3

my discord: mojo jojo#9583

• FemaleCartman
    FemaleCartman Member Posts: 4

Hi! Im on PC but crossplatform is on :D

In game = Female Cartman#a3c7

Steam friend code = 117748837

Discord = stasi.jpeg#3117

Feel free to add! I play too much solo, its tough!

• dyldawg01
    dyldawg01 Member Posts: 8

ill happily play, my discord is courier34#2392 :)

• idek120
    idek120 Member Posts: 39

I would like to team up with you.

Discord: Kaito Kid#1192

• Primordial477
    Primordial477 Member Posts: 4

Add me I play in stadia cross play my username is Gamertag117

• Orgodemir2
    Orgodemir2 Member Posts: 4

I'm down to join up and play. I'm Iridescent 1 on both Survivor and Killer but I still always learn new things often. That's why I love this game so much. Just don't be toxic and don't ragequit.

My Discord: Orgodemir2 #9327

• BillsNation
    BillsNation Member Posts: 3

Kittenbat and brebee id love to play with yall so hmu here is my

Discord BillsFan25#4634