The best games I find

Options
Dingo88
Dingo88 Member Posts: 219

I find the best games and the ones I have most fun in are the ones where the pressure is split and no one really can say who might win or what will happen till the bitter end.

They are way more fun for both sides because its not just a gen rush or the killer just anialating everyone by tunneling or camping.

Was just in one of those games. It's funny when you get matched with people on your skill set how even a game can be.

Comments

• RyRapsYT
    RyRapsYT Member Posts: 299
    Options

The best games for me are when I play SWF. Also, when the killer is good and it's a constant struggle to do gens, and I find myself in chases and unhooking people

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,532
    Options

For me the best games are when there's lots of chases and constant action, I don't care whether I win or lose, live or die - I just enjoy the whole chase and busyness of those matches.

• Dingo88
    Options

Those are the kind of games I'm talking about and that's a view from both sides they are just more fun when no one is sweating and it's pretty even on both sides all game

• Dingo88
    Options

I'm not talking about farming either I'm talking about genuine struggles as its so evely matched

• Bartlaus
    Bartlaus Member Posts: 1,025
    Options

I have a good match if i can kill at least 2 survivors in a "normal" match. Sometimes I perform very well as killer and get 8 hooks but no kill, cuz Im playing too "fair". This isnt really satisfying :( And I dont like these texas chainsaw massacres with 4k in 2 min., cuz the survivors are literally suiciding themselves Oo As solo survivor I dont care so much about winning. I just wanna hav some good chases, that´s all :)

• Micheal
    Micheal Member Posts: 288
    Options

Same I love it when I use mettle of man with Barrow time. In end game the killer cant do anything about it. So much for one shooter's.

• Esperiae
    Esperiae Member Posts: 75
    Options

The best games for me is when I can provide more advantages to my team, but also similarly as killer.