Plague games are fun

Options
SMitchell8
SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301

My last 3 games against Plague have been seriously good fun. End to end games, with both sides having spells on top, especially if the plague is set up for a late game. All 3 games finished with 2 dead and 2 escpaed, so she quite clearly is a very balanced killer.

Does anyone else have good encounters against her?

My last 3 games have made me want to actually msg the killer thanking them for a good match.

Comments

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

I feel kind of bad because I rarely go agasint a good Plague, but I know her pretty well, so it ends up being me looping her for most, if not all, of her Corrupt Purge.

I feel like most players don't get enough practice as/agasint Plague. So, naturally, I kill my entire team by constantly cleansing because yaassss, chase me girl

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

We gen rushed last one as she wanted all 4 of sick. She then slugged 1 by 1 yet couldn't get last guy as he escaped her. He started a revival snowball and they got last gen done. I was last to be healed but i had crawled to exit gate and got saved there. Us 2 got out, the other 2 who made it all happen got killed heading towards the other gate.

All 3 games were like a pendulum with momentum swinging.

Hope I face her more often

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    Options

No because she nearly completely negates so many perks/builds. I don't find that fun.

• Dizzy1096
    Dizzy1096 Member Posts: 918
    Options

lol I'm the same. I hate the green crap over the screen and I would rather she get her power. Imagine if you could stop Myers getting tier 3, it doesn't make for a very exciting game. I prefer to cleanse and try to dodge or stealth when she gets corrupt purge

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009
    Options

This. Also Quentin seems to bug out and nonstop barf when sick. Seriously on the gen... he never stopped barfing.

I enjoy her theme and existence, but I'm not really one to enjoy her matches.

• UnentitledBunnyMan
    UnentitledBunnyMan Member Posts: 313
    Options

Fontains on some maps are pain in the ass because u have to go to a no gen zone to get your power and after u find someone your power has been 50% worn out and during the time u go get your power u have 0 gen presure

• Zaytex
    Zaytex Member Posts: 841
    Options

I like Plague, but I really dislike how the survivors control her usage of corrupt purge. Very aware survivors, will make sure to use a fountain in a dead zone, not around any generators or important structures on the map so the Plague is unable to collect it without soft throwing the match.

The survivors shouldn't control your power, they are already the dominant role in the game and the most FUN and powerful part of your kit is locked behind a survivor's actions. Pretty silly, I don't think there is any other killer in the game who has this limitation.