Comments

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited October 2018
    First what the ######### was that hit.

lets pretend nothing happened.
  • Gemasuda
    Gemasuda Member Posts: 70
    Well if staying on point this shows why PS4 servers are in desperate need of attention 
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

that....was amazing.

• ChesterTheMolester
    edited October 2018
    Gemasuda said:
    Well if staying on point this shows why PS4 servers are in desperate need of attention 
    They are but they still have hopes in Deathgarden i guess.
  • Gemasuda
    Took your advice and made it private.  All the people you referenced are ggggrrrrrrreeeeeaaaatttt!
  • Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited October 2018

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Gemasuda said:

Also IDK whats worse, having subscribed to Mark Dice, Vanity Fair or Ochido.

(Spoiler)

I was going to say pretty much the same thing as both your posts. Whatever his beliefs and leanings, I don't personally care. But using your real name on your profile and then having things like Mark Dice is just asking for a target to be painted on you. And on the internet, that can be a fairly huge target.

• ChesterTheMolester
    edited October 2018
    Kilmeran said:

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Gemasuda said:

I was going to say pretty much the same thing as both your posts. Whatever his beliefs and leanings, I don't personally care. But using your real name on your profile and then having things like Mark Dice is just asking for a target to be painted on you. And on the internet, that can be a fairly huge target.

Not telling you what to do but i'd say edit it away...
  • Gemasuda
    Personally keeping it on game focused, Ochido makes entertaining videos and make me laugh.  Opposed to people like Tru3Talent who screen the survivors he plays in order to ensure 4K.  But variety is the spice of life
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited October 2018

You shoulda deployed flak.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@Gemasuda said:
    Personally keeping it on game focused, Ochido makes entertaining videos and make me laugh.  Opposed to people like Tru3Talent who screen the survivors he plays in order to ensure 4K.  But variety is the spice of life

Ochido is a literal pedophile