If you still think the Clown's antidote is bad, then you're just not using it correctly.

To anyone who still says Clown is a relatively bad killer, and think the antidote is a waste of time. Watch this video that Otzdarva made about three weeks ago to at least get a general idea as to how it works. And Otz highlights some very good points before the antidote was added, there was times as Clown where you could hit the survivors at the right time with tonic and still not be able to get them if they vaulted a window or still got to a safe pallet in a safe loop. But the antidote basically fixes this issue entirely, and having free 125% movement speed for five seconds in a chase isn't bad and can be extended with add ons. It honestly comes down to you as the player, to understand how to use the antidote effectively. You have to know the activation time really well, you have to know when and to not use it, and most importantly I cannot stress this enough make sure to not let the survivors get a free speed boost. When you're in a chase with a survivor always remember to antidote first, and then tonic after. This will also show why Clown is the superior killer over Freddy when it comes to chasing, and even Doctor in my honest opinion. This is just something I felt like sharing, I wanna critique a certain video at some point here on the forums letting everyone know how to not play Clown.

Comments