What's the point

Someone please explain to me what the point of closing the hatch Then not killing the last survivor and also body blocking the door levers is? Please? Because I just played a Wraith who did it and it made no sense

Comments

• Bootlegmoth
    Bootlegmoth Member Posts: 290

It’s an online game, some people are dicks. Just ready up the next game and move on.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

Bad manners? They are a poor sport? Petulant child? Sicko? There really isn't any point to doing that kind of stuff other than to try and upset you OUTSIDE the game. It isn't unlike the behavior of pretending to give the hatch, and then slamming it shut in the crawling Survivor's face. It isn't about the game anymore; it is about some sicko getting their jollies. The closest I came to quitting this game was when I first starting playing. I was the last Survivor, and a Ghostface downed me right by the exit gate. He didn't just wait sixty seconds in case I had DS (I hadn't been downed recently anyway). He literally waited for me to bleed out while he tea-bagged me and danced around. Like I said, there are sickos out there.

There is nothing normal about that kind of behavior. You just have to accept that a certain percentage of the population are sad, defective people.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,178

I do like the ones that will drop me a few feet from the Hatch and then stand there. Like...I've played this game a few times dude, I'm not going to crawl to the hatch for you to shut it in my face because being an ass is the closest thing to happiness you can achieve. We'll both sit here and waste our time until you either get bored or I die.

• Bootlegmoth
    Bootlegmoth Member Posts: 290

what other ones of yours have I “trolled”?

Sorry if it comes across that way, I don’t usually pay attention to who posted what. If I see something I want to comment on I do, no bad intentions.

oh and I wasn’t trolling with this answer. You asked why people act like that, my answer is because online some people are dicks. It’s best to just start a new game and dont dwell on it otherwise it’ll start getting to you.

• Volfgang57
    Volfgang57 Member Posts: 369

I mean, if I do the hatch thing it's because I'm at least going to give them a mori. Waiting until they bleed out though isn't fun

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,178

I don't know what exactly you do but I'm referring to the people who will down you, pick you up, specifically carry you over to the hatch but then drop you a few feet away and stand there starring at you because they want you to crawl to the hatch so they can slam it in your face.