Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Devotion Shards

Silas
Silas Member Posts: 307
This is an idea I'd think would be great. Or we at least need something similar to this for more incentive to grind.

So, on top of the Iri Shards per player level, you earn 10 Devotion Shards for each devotion level you reach. These can be used to unlock exclusive cosmetics in the store ONLY unlockable through Dev Shards. There can be a few exclusive very rare and maybe 1 or 2 ultra rare outfits for each character.

5 Dev Shards = 1 very rare outfit
20 Dev Shards = 1 ultra rare outfit

So essentially you can get 4 very rate outfits when reaching Dev level 2. Or, if there's an outfit you really like or just want bragging rights, you can unlock an ultra rare outfit.

With as long as it takes to level up on top of how many overall survivors and killers we have, this would make the same outfits even more rare to come across. The currency could be a purplish-pinkish color to reflect their rarity.

Thoughts? 

Comments

• Silas
    But of course this should only be implemented after they fix it to where you level up your player level by completing objectives, rather than basing it on the length of time spent in the match. :tongue:
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    i believe we will see some devotion bonuses soon(tm)
  • Silas

@Lowbei said:

hopefully™

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

@Lowbei said:

Just as soon as we get Rank Rewards.

• Silas

One. Can. Hope.