We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

DELETED

Options
Tepiglover88
Tepiglover88 Member Posts: 44
edited July 2018 in Lore
Post edited by Tepiglover88 on

Comments

• Afterburn
    Afterburn Member Posts: 6
    Options

It actually sounds bizarre and stupid ;/.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

That's... that's actually.... I cant...

• CoiledDragon
    CoiledDragon Member Posts: 16
    Options

Honestly, the Trials and campfire and all that is the Entitys own pocket dimension, which is an area 'in between' worlds. I subscribe to the multiverse theory for the game, since the Entity has plucked up killers and survivors from what we know to be movies or video games. Maybe the survivors are from a world mirrored to our own, and maybe the game version we play is a warning about a reality we aren't aware of. I've wanted to make an OC that was from 'our' world who comes into the game knowing its a video game and recognizing killers and working around them with the advantage of their knowledge hahaha.

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177
    Options

Ok.

• haha_yes
    haha_yes Member Posts: 3
    Options

Okay, a bit late to the party, but there are DBD streamers cosmetics in the game, so...

• Kaskrane
    Kaskrane Member Posts: 35
    Options

@haha_yes said:
    Okay, a bit late to the party, but there are DBD streamers cosmetics in the game, so...

is got a point you know ?

• mr_horde83
    mr_horde83 Member Posts: 17
    Options
    You decide neo or maybe morpheus knows? Lets ask the Oracle
  • TheBretzel
    TheBretzel Member Posts: 83
    edited June 2018
    Options

hmm.. wat?

Post edited by TheBretzel on