If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

newbie looking for friends

Options
devilsperidot
devilsperidot Member Posts: 1
edited March 2021 in Looking For Players

Bought the game a few years back but always got too scared to play so i’m a big newbie but i have finally decided to get into it again.

preferably want to play with other girls but as long as ur not toxic it’s chill.

steam: devilsperidot

discord: devilsperidot#6224

crossplay is enabled :)

Post edited by devilsperidot on

Comments

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719
    edited March 2021
    Options

Pretty new too, I got the game last week and still have a lot to learn about specific killer skills and whatnot but I generally know what I'm doing and how to play. I'm a male but not toxic at all, I'm actually looking for people who want fair, friendly matches like I do.

I'm miketheratguy everywhere. I actually think I may have played a match with you once over the last few days or so but I'm not sure. :)

• dyldawg01
    dyldawg01 Member Posts: 8
    Options

I’m also a male, I added you on discord. I’m the courier34

• SammiieK1991
    SammiieK1991 Member Posts: 686
    Options

I've played for a few months but still shits me up haha. I'm on xbox one. Same name as my username on this forum. SammiieK1991

• SnugglesN7
    SnugglesN7 Member Posts: 8
    Options

im on Xbox and looking for chill people, I’m a male , but not toxic . Gamer tag is SnugglesN7

• MissQuill
    MissQuill Member Posts: 3
    Options

I’m on PS4 still learning the game a little! My name is MissQuill if anyone wants to add :)

• parissbox
    parissbox Member Posts: 10
    Options

Hey I’m not sure if you have cross play enabled but if you do add me! :)

parismiyaa on dbd (I’m an Xbox player)