Alien Crossover?

So would an alien crossover be plausible? I have thought if a whole idea for it. Like the map being the mother ship in the original movie. The hunter would obviously be the xenomorph and the mori would be the head tongue thing going through the survivors head. Ripley would also obviously be the survivor cause she's amazing. Some xenomorph skins may even be like Grid from the AvP movie. The gens would make sense cause you're fixing the mother ship to escape in the pods. Just a neat idea I thought of. Idk if copyright would be an issue or not but fortnite managed to get a crossover so why not dbd?

Comments

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

We should have had it in this chapter instead of Trickster. It makes me laugh that Xenomorph looks ridiculous in Fortnite as he holds a shotgun and even more so that it is illogical, after all it is a skin, but in DbD it is the closest thing to what it is in movies and games of the saga. I doubt that Behaviur can negotiate with Disney, I think they have the rights.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,124

If they're going to do an Alien crossover, I'd be fine if the map resembled any of the original four movies. The ship on the first one is good, or the abandoned colony of the second, or the prison of the third, or the research place of the fourth.