Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Trapper is a crutch killer

Profezia
Profezia Member Posts: 673

I mean just look at his traps, they instantly catch a healthy survivor, saving trapper a full chase, no killer in the game can catch survivors as fast as trapper, he need nerf, maybe add him a noise warning for his traps so it would be easier for survivors to react and also put cooldown on traps so that he can't put a lot of traps quickly and add a bigger range limit like 32 meters between each trap because its unfair he can trap small area and make it impossible to move there which is sooo frustrating to deal with. also look at his addons please, they all are op, tar bottles remove the only counterplay traps have midchase and you can't see them anymore and bag addons allow him to trap locations very quickly which is soo unfairly strong and iri stone just makes traps reset on their own and that is soooo op and frustrating to go against, just like bloody coil, like the hell i am punished for interacting with the killer, isn't it the purpose of the game to interact with the opposite side, why am i being punished for that this is so frustrating nerf trapper please or ill quit the game and it will die without such valuable customer as me who plays it for entire 100 hours and knows everything and who even spent entire 5 dollars to buy a dlc

/s

Comments