Pip Issue

aprils4kids
aprils4kids Member Posts: 38

I just got 10 points and I didn't get my pip, and we have realized this a couple of times. Also we are still going up high ranked killers, which is causing survivors to lose a lot of rank too. Anyone have this issue?

Comments

• overtoxicgamers111
    overtoxicgamers111 Member Posts: 6

I was rank 4 with 4 of 5 pips. Entered a match had one survivor dc because it was a camping killer and of course the game was over in a few minutes. Didnt even get safety pip but when i loaded back to home screen i was magically at rank 4 with 1 of 5 pips, not rank 4 with 3 of 5 pips like it should have been. This is not the first time the ranking/pips system has messed up and screwed me out of either progress i had before the match or newly earned progress from said game. Its hard enough to pip up with toxic killers in 90% of the matches, the game itself shouldn't screw the player over. Frustrating as hell. I try to tell myself ranks dont matter because most high rank killers are toxic camping /tunneling trash in my experience but if i earn something in a game it shouldnt get taken away by broken code/bugs.