The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Make me a killer tier list!

Salvonyua
Salvonyua Member Posts: 59
edited March 2021 in General Discussions

I'm curious about the thoughts of everyone who plays the game on a certain time. How will your list be?

Comments

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,385

Allow me to share mine.

• GoobyNugget
    GoobyNugget Member Posts: 698

Woah guys look at this thingy

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

been a while since i made one based on killer strength tbh.

might be a bit biased ofc, but thats how i'd rank the DbD cast right now in terms of strength.

and just because i found this one aswell, here is one based on their Teachable Perks:

(red line seperates the point values. a lot of killers tied, Trickster not yet included (probaply A-Tier tho - either tied with Nurse or below her)

• Kolossoni
    Kolossoni Member Posts: 371
    edited March 2021

Wait, what was this list for again?

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    edited March 2021

These are my most enjoyable to play

These are the power of each

• Murph
    Murph Member Posts: 43

Twins excluded because I missed their launch, don't own them, and have never played against them lol.

• JimboMason
    JimboMason Member Posts: 759
    edited March 2021

lol

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

• Nurse ignores all of a survivor's defense, except line of sight. Pallets? Nurse mains don't know what they are, and they don't get why people complain about The Game map.
    • Hag, much like Nurse, plays her own game. Hag can be a struggle if you're not good with her, but she's very strong.
    • Spirit is very fast, her power takes no time to come back at all, and has little to no counter at loops.
    • Blight is also extremely fast, and now will have his POV fixed. Very strong killer that can turn a match into a stomp relatively quickly.
    • Pyramid Head can ignore a bunch of survivor perks including Decisive, and can hit through walls.
    • Oni's early game is pretty bad, but if he can get that first hit he's golden. Well balanced killer that can snowball extremely well.
    • Huntress can hit from long distances, and ignore a lot of loops.
    • Freddy has slowdown addons that are unnecessary, and a couple of strong powers including teleportation.
    • Deathslinger doesn't have the range Huntress does, but is still very slow. His 110 speed is justified, mind you, but he's just not as strong.
    • Bubba has a strong one shot, and is better than Billy.
    • Plague can infect survivors, and has minor tracking, plus she can injure survivors without touching them.
    • Billy has an insta-down, but there's not much reason to choose him over Bubba these days. Goes to show Map Mobility isn't everything.
    • Doctor has good slowdown, the best tracking in the game, and a decent anti-loop ability.
    • Ghostface can be a tad inconsistent, but he can stalk survivors to expose them, but his stealth is pretty good on its own.
    • Wraith, post-buff, will be fairly strong I think. It's hard to say without playing him. But he might be fixed?!
    • Twins have some weaknesses, and some easy counters. If you run anti-slug perks against her, she will suffer. Victor is pretty strong, but Charlotte can be left powerless at times. She does force survivors to heal. But if they do, she won't have an easy time.
    • Clown still needs some help, but the yellow bottles and faster reload speed move him up from D Tier
    • Demogorgon needs some help, but his portals are pretty strong. His shred is also nice, but could use a slight buff.
    • Legion can get free first hits, but then he's basically an M1 killer who loses his power for downing people.
    • Myers starts at a massive disadvantage, and is basically an M1 Killer with faster vaults and a small terror radius OR Insta-downs and even faster vaults. Tier 1 is just frustrating, though.
    • Trapper has to retrieve his power, but at least he has add-ons that address his weaknesses. (Some of which should be made base kit...)
    • Pig's boxes are VERY strong. But if you can deny her that first down, you can deny her the strongest power she has. And in the end game, she's almost powerless. Her boxes are also very reliant on RNG, and none of her add-ons are particularly consistent. Some of her addons make it easier on survivors. She CAN kill survivors without downing them a second time, but she still has to get that first down to do it. And she has very little in her kit to help her get there.
    • Trickster just seems very weak. Not sure how he'll be on release tomorrow, but 8 hits from a 110 killer (that go away after a short period!) just seems unjustified no matter how fast he throws.
  • Asssblasster625
    Asssblasster625 Member Posts: 629

You take that back, I will only play doc now until I find you

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

Came up with this in 5 minutes

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031

This is my current Tier List for all killers, will definitely be changed after the next three weeks.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I saw a tier list with these adorable pictures, so i went with it.

*orgasms*

• Wraith - I don't think i need to explain myself, it's kinda obvious why. (For real tho: I can't sum him up in a few words without feeling that wouldn't do him justice.)

Really Fun

• Spirit - Wraith 2.0. I prefer the original, but an updated Wraith is still a Wraith.
    • Doctor - Update was a big help, i love playing as this guy since no Survivor ever seems to want to make use of Lockers. I kid you not: The Static Blast hasn't missed once yet in my trials.
    • Oni - The most intimidating Killer to me: Just this massive heap of muscle with a giant bat rushing over to beat you up with it after yelling throughout the entire map. So when i play as him, i feel that, and it's awesome.
    • Hillbilly - Once he was my main for years, but i got kinda sick of the constant Chainsaw noise. Now with moderation, i do still enjoy him a lot.

Fun

• Plague - I like chasing Survivors and puke on them until they're Injured and then smack them, i barely ever even use Corrupt Purge...Needless to say that my success varies.
    • Legion - Ahh yes, the pure manifestation of the game itself: It's really not right in multiple ways, but i still enjoy it.
    • Deathslinger - Don't care for Call of Duty and stuff, but i like me a shooter here and there. Having a Killer in here with a gun is pretty much "here and there".
    • Huntress - Deathslinger, but slower and need Lockers. Also constant humming. Still fun for those long-range hits.

Not Fun

• Pig - She's not any lower cause she's cute, but RBTs aren't very engaging & the dash is meh.
    • Executioner - Just sending them away in a cage is awesome, otherwise meh.
    • Cannibal - Really good if i wanna have a chill time, but then i mostly keep playing Wraith, and when i do play him, i just remind myself of Wraith.
    • Demogorgon - Shred's cool, portals are weird. Cool that you can place them wherever, but idk, i just didn't feel it.
    • Clown - Throw bottles, hit.

Really Not Fun

• Blight - Not a fan of bonking, and that's what he's all about.
    • Ghost Face - Not a fan of staring, and that's what he's all about.
    • Shape - Not a fan of staring lots, and that's what he's all about.
    • Twins - Being kicked takes away all power of being the Killer that i could feel. Definitely not a fan of that.
    • Nightmare - Most fun trap guy thanks to teleportation addition, but still nah.
    • Hag - Trap girl that can teleport, depends on Survivors, nah.
    • Trapper - Trap guy that depends on Survivors, nah.
    • Nurse - Screams.

Unknown

• Trickster - Didn't play the PTB, best i could give you is from what i've seen from videos, but that wouldn't be genuine i feel.