Is anyone else worried about hex: crowd control

Okay i’m not gonna lie, i’m kinda concerned that hex crowd control will be too powerful. Based off what i’ve seen l it thrives in early game and helps get a lot of pallets down early so it being a hex doesn’t really hurt the perk.

In early game, a good survivor will save pallets and rotate threw different jungle gyms but hex crowd control completely cancels that giving you two options: throw more pallets down early game or have to move around the map while looping and potentially lead the killer to people that are working of gens.

Hex crowd control is going to be amazing on killers with insta down, yes bubba and billy, i’m looking at you.

Windows is the most important thing to use in chase and crowd control completely negates using them effectively which is obviously concerning. Now i’m not saying it will be too powerful but for obvious reasons a lot of people including myself are worried it will be. Take my opinion with a grain of salt though because i also thought for the people was going to be a meta perk but it’s actually fairly balanced.

What are you people thinking? Do you think it will get nerfed?

Comments