We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Unbroken/Devious Emblems Still Bugged

It appears that the Unbroken emblem is still bugged in how it represents after a match. While it doesn’t affect rank progression, it does affect challenge completion in a weird way.

I had several matches as survivor where I died and the game gave me a gold emblem (if counting progression on the bar for pips it actually followed that I earned a silver), but my tome challenge for earning 15 Gold Emblems progressed based on the visible gold emblem(s).

Though I don’t play killer enough to confirm, I have also heard a similar issue exists with the Devious emblem visually under-representing what one earned. The friend that talked about it said it’s been making his tome challenge for getting 4 iridescent Devious emblems take an unnecessarily long time to finish. Again, the visible emblem hasn’t affected his rank progression as the bar has matched with whatever was actually earned.

Thoughts?