Wish I Can Get a Refund for This Game

Dragonshensi
Dragonshensi Member Posts: 1,516
edited March 2021 in General Discussions

Only been playing since Jan, last week spent a boatload of money on all the dlc. What a waste of money. Majority of killers are worthless, all I ever get is 4 man red ranks as a rank 13 killer. The only way I don’t is if for the majority of the day I don’t play the game(can’t play at night at all). The amount of streaming players all red rank on comms lately is astounding. I can’t even get one kill anymore. I legit think the game is broken with SWF on comms.I shouldn’t even be going up against these players but I believe they gain the system by having one player near my rank so the matchmaking validates it. Oh, a 4 man SWF with three red ranks? Oh! But one is rank 9 so that’s close enough. Here you go rank 13 killer! Enjoy eating dirt! It almost seems like these SWF teams do this tactic on purpose to get a less skilled killer. Survivor has gotten boring and predictable. Way too easy.

Comments

• Dragonshensi

Looking back. I made this post out of anger. I was constantly get SWF and felt powerless. While I’m not sure if I would really take a refund if offered cause I do like this game. Which is why it makes me angry that there is so many issues with the game. I want it to be better. Guess I just wanted to rant and let off steam.

• Dragonshensi
    edited March 2021

I will say lately the SWF aren’t toxic and seem to be nice people when I catch them streaming my match. However, it’s still vastly unfair and I’m also vastly under skilled for them. The matchmaking is a joke and assumes since they have a rank 8 in their team of all three rank 1s then it’s suddenly fair to pair them up with me, a 13 killer.

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • Dragonshensi

just tonight I’ve gotten three matches back to back with SWF. It’s getting really bad.

• A_Skinny_Legend
    A_Skinny_Legend Member Posts: 919
    edited March 2021

As curious said, they have the power of virginity and if some of them don't then they decided to regain it.

What was that saying? I think it goes as " you cannot kill what has no life".

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

I wish I could donate Plague, Oni, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, Blight and The Twins.

• WARW0LF
    WARW0LF Member Posts: 200

i bought all DLC except the latest, i often think to myself why the F did i spend money on this trash, wishing i could take it back

• Hazular
    Hazular Member Posts: 31

Honestly this will sound harsh but the only way to get better at the game is to play against people who are better than you. I do understand it's mega frustrating to start with because it feels like you're getting absolutely stomped, but over time you will start to notice patterns and signs giving away what the other team are about to do and you'll be able to counter it. You'll also increase your skill and knowledge of each killer's ability the more you play.

I'm no professional but my survivor game has improved IMMENSELY from being thrown against killers much higher rank than me. Super annoying at the start but now I can look back and see how much my gameplay has improved even if I end up dying in the match.

Overall, just keep going because I'm sure you're getting better without realising!

• DecisiveDwight
    DecisiveDwight Member Posts: 593

If swf makes you want to get a refund wait until you see hit box issues or DC bans that aren't your fault oh and my favourite the hackers that ruin the game but still somehow get back into matches.

• Mugombo
    Mugombo Member Posts: 509

Why are you blaming SWF for this when the issue here is matchmaking?