The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Quitting Dead By Daylight

ghost_asakura
ghost_asakura Member Posts: 3
edited October 2018 in General Discussions
This game is full of toxic players. First off, its too long to find games. The killers connection is usually garbage so there is an ugly lag. Then, you get OP killers. If you dont get OP killers you get useless teammates who will hide, D/C, or simply lack skill. This game has babies these killers so much that it is always in there favor at the same time it is rare to find decent survivor. I quit. 

Comments

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

What platform are you on by the way since yes there's toxic players on both sides it's a given in any community. There was a free to play period and on PS4 upgraded users got it for free so there was an influx in that community of newer layers.

The rank reset is coming up soon as well so you'll get more people that don't care as much and are trying to depip for easier BP.

That last part said those that're dcing/being toxic are in for a rude awakening due to the new report and ban system the devs put into place.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642
    edited October 2018

@ghost_asakura said:
    This game is full of toxic players. First off, its too long to find games. The killers connection is usually garbage so there is an ugly lag. Then, you get OP killers. If you dont get OP killers you get useless teammates who will hide, D/C, or simply lack skill. This game has babies these killers so much that it is always in there favor at the same time it is rare to find decent survivor. I quit. 

easy solution would be to play killer, but maybe its better if you quit completely

bye

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    May I recommend other games to you:

deathgarden (does anyone even play that anymore lol)  
    identity V  
    soul at stake  
    White noise 2
    Last year: the nightmare

I also hear civ 5 is good

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    DexyIV said:

There aren't really any op killers, besides like, Billy maybe. But that's just because he has no downsides. You have to learn how to play around this stuff or you'll never improve. If you aren't willing to, then this game isn't for you. It's got a pretty decent learning curve to it.

Billy definitely has downsides, all killers have downsides lol. I agree though, learn how to face killers. Also, since emblem update many low skilled players get to rank 1 which effects the match. 
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    The devs keep buffing killers cause most of them are severely underwhelming right now. If you're having that much trouble you need to either find friends to play with or just practice and get better
  • I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
                            ![](https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/editor/70/mjdcag92b0ul.png "")

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@ghost_asakura said:

Bye! See you next chapter release!

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

bye
    o/

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

There are a lot of really good survivor perks that you could be using.

• Mr_Grumpy
    Mr_Grumpy Member Posts: 76
  • Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372
    The community wont be the same without you casual random. RIP champ, gone but not forgotten.
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Goodbye, Civ 5 will be waiting for you.
  • jmaximo93
    jmaximo93 Member Posts: 122

This community is toxic as hell, but I enjoy the game too much to quit. Who the hell takes their time on Playstation to message someone and tell them they suck or git gud or that they're a worthless survivor? Oh wait, I do... Am I toxic then? I mean I've also gotten a crap ton of hate mail when I play killer or from other solo survivors so they're toxic too. I get your point...

• glitterfox3033
    glitterfox3033 Member Posts: 5
    How to look for attention in forums 2018
  • Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

@glitterfox3033 said:
    How to look for attention in forums 2018

Seriously? I've been seeing "I quit" threads in forums, of both the constructive criticism and the ragequit variety, since the early 2000s.

Ain't nothing even close to being new.