The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Best perk to slow down game that isn't Ruin?

So, I got a new Steam account with a new copy of DbD. I only have the Leatherface DLC on it.
At the moment, I can't get any other DLC. I don't know when I can.
So...what are some of the best perks I could pick? I can only think of sloppy and maybe thana.

Comments

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Bamboozle simply for the windows and fast vaults to help you pressure better and Nurses Calling and BBQ. You can try getting Bitter Murmur since it's great at the end until you get better perks.

Rancor is also nice along with Haunted ground if you're running anything Hex related.

• Aviema
    Aviema Member Posts: 45

Sloppy Butcher

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

Sloppy butcher would be the most reliable.
    If you like risk, take hex lullaby

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Franklins to get rid of the toolboxes and medkits, with knock out you can slug a person and make them waste time looking for him.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@HellDescent said:
    Franklins to get rid of the toolboxes and medkits, with knock out you can slug a person and make them waste time looking for him.

Franklins is pointless because survivors can pick their items up again, theyy can even tell their teammates where to find the OP toolbox in order to genrush even during a single chase.

Knockout is useless due to voicecomms too, one of the perks that needs a rework desperately, but devs act like voice comms sitll arent a thing

• michaelmyers87
    michaelmyers87 Member Posts: 458
    Yeah sloppy butcher and thana because I know you said no ruin, but on the trapper with iridescent stone and bloody coil, if you run ruin bloodhound sloppy and thana and the ruin totem is tucked away, that game slows down like a muddafugga. 

Probably slows thegame down more than any build in the game. 
  • michaelmyers87
    michaelmyers87 Member Posts: 458
    Take billy LF or especially Michael, get an early hook, camp them to death. Probably only 2 gens are done. After that you have a 50% chance of killing two others at least 
  • MhhBurgers
    MhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,758

Thana does literally nothing

• BingBongBoi
    BingBongBoi Member Posts: 90

Overcharge, love it

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Distressing, Coulrophobia, Sloppy Butcher and Nurse Calling or BBQ. 
    Make sure to keep everyone injured.