I see no difference in colorblind scratch marks

Maybe it’s just me or I am not applying it correctly but colorblind options look the exact same no matter which ones I use. Is this for anyone else or just me?

Comments

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,370

Have you turned the intensity up?

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Yeah there is an intensity setting, that’s default to 0.

also are you yourself colorblind?

• Schlute6969
    Schlute6969 Member Posts: 129

I didn’t seen any intensity just the different types of colorblind modes but no changes. Tried all of them but need deuteranope. I will look for an intensity scaling when I get back. Thank you in advance if there is one.

• Schlute6969

Yes to a moderate extent with having deuteranopia. Enough that it’s difficult but not impossible for me to discern if given enough time. Scratch marks you don’t have a lot of time to discern and definitely did not seem to change or help with anything when I tried to switch them.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

I didn’t see it at first as well!

it’s directly beneath the modes and has a percentage. As said, it starts with 0, you can see the difference in the settings menu on those color blocks when you adjust the percentage!

• Schlute6969

Thank you all found it and it’s working nicely!

• Florin
    Florin Member Posts: 65

I am a colorblind myself, I use Tritanopia, and I want to say that you can spot the little differences between other modes, but I don’t find it very usefully in maps like Backwater Swamp, Cooldwind farms. And I am not using only their ingame colourblind settings, I have some settings from nVIDIA control panel that were more helpful. If I lower my game settings to Low, using both Tritanopia and nVDIA settings I can have a decent game on any map.

Still a gg to devs for adding colourblind settings.