We can agree No Mither needs a rework right?

Not_Music
Not_Music Member Posts: 28

So at the beginning of the month, I made this discussion (read if you want context). Basically, I went into depth about how I wanted a No Mither rework, how badly it was tiered, why it's a bad perk, and even gave some suggestions on how to change it. It didn't get a lot of pick up, to be honest. However, I want to just ask the question, should we push for a rework/buff from the devs? I mean they are talking about reworking Object Of Obsession. Why don't they also include No Mither.

I wanna see why you voted what you voted for and what you should change about the perk personally. So far my favorite suggestion is that we get rid of being able to pick ourselves up infinitely and instead are given haste that lasts all game.

We can agree No Mither needs a rework right? 33 votes

No, it should stay where it is
27%
GeneralVAxeElcopolloDarkMagikQwQwViktor1853pennythewiseKujonenJayTheEntity 9 votes
Yes, we should buff it by changing the broken status effect
36%
TapeKnotIcewhisperSebaOutbreakDawnMadxtr4meboostedsurvivormainIlliterateGenocideItzZane_Exotix_NeaPSPXukthunNomporu 12 votes
Yes, we should buff it by changing being able to pick ourselves up
3%
Hex_Llama 1 vote
Yes, I think we should do a complete rework
33%
DimekMrPenguinSillierHorizon5SneakyPigMainPixel_BoomBotCheesyGuyRK67ThisIsANamegilgamerMarioBrosMastersandXIII 11 votes

Comments

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,819
    Yes, we should buff it by changing being able to pick ourselves up

I agree that right now it seems like there's no good reason to use this perk, unless you're doing a very specific build where you need to be injured for it to work. I think you should get a better advantage in exchange for being injured all game, but I don't know what.

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030

Make it so you start the game healthy and the perk activates the first time you get injured to prevent you from getting healed. Completely remove the broken status effect from the perk so the killer can't know that you have it and give an indicator to nearby survivors that you have it like We'll Make It does.

• fogdonkey
    fogdonkey Member Posts: 1,567

It doesn't matter, they don't really listen. Especially not to some random forum post. If all popular streamers would start to talk about it all the time, then maybe they would do some unfavorable change to it in 2 years.

• Kujonen
    Kujonen Member Posts: 8
    No, it should stay where it is

Honestly i think it should stay as it is, not every perk needs to be meta or viable i think its healthy to have a good mix of meta and niche build perks. No mither already fills the role of a niche perk with limited yet interesting uses, tho i wouldn't be opposed to a small buff like making you start healthy and just not being able to heal

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

I think you should just start healthy and when you get injured you cannot heal and the broken status effect logo appears for the survivors and the killer will just see you injured not broken And it should silence ur grunts of pain by 100% not 50%

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

I know one change: it shouldn't give the survivor the ability to twinkle-toe over open traps. That's bloody ridiculous.