Ghostface Reveal Needs a Rework

Gf reveal system is so munted and doesn’t work properly.

Sowmtimes you get pulled out when your behind walls n stuff and other times survivors look right at you and you don’t get pulled.

Whenever i play survivor i always get stalked mid-chase while in staring right at him and it doesn’t pull him out of stealth yet he can still expose me.

Please rework his reveal system, it’s badly designed and doesnt work properly.

Comments

• _HN_
    _HN_ Member Posts: 385

As someone playing him often I can confirm. Some time you get spoted when being almost entirely hidden and someone you just stand up in the open in a mexican style standoff against a survivor and the poor guy somehow dont uncloack you before you finish your stalking, its weird and inconsistent.

I think the idea is that he is easier to uncloack when he is hidding than in the open, which can create some "cinematic" moments, but it just feels like the thing is very inconsistent.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229

Also the one person reveal should be dropped.

• LazyPayday
    LazyPayday Member Posts: 420

I disagree, it forces the survivor to make a choice, reveal the killer and reveal themselves, or not reveal them (endangering their teammates) but staying hidden.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited April 2021

It doesn't work that way though.

All it does is muck up the actual reveal system, and no one on either side knows what's going on. If anything it actively does the exact opposite of that and removes all decision making or strategy and replaces it with blind luck.