Help againts Blight

Hey guys. I am both survivor and killer main and my ranks are 5. I usually play with my friends that are red ranks and most of teh matches nowadays I start to see Blight. When it is Blight I cant play againts him idk why but he always defeat me in some way. I need some good tactics againts him because at least I wanna survive a little bit more againts him. Thank you very much for your comments already.

Comments

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Good tactics are to break LoS, put objects in between you and Blight, take sharp corners, and try to make as much distance as possible to force him to use extra charges for his power. Short car loops are your best bet against Blight. He can't really use his power at loops like that, so he'll need to chase normally as an M1 killer in those scenarios. Blight really shines the most at T and L walls, shack, and jungle jims. Against a good Blight, it's very tricky to avoid him at these tiles, but what you can do is predict where he's gonna slam and try to juke and confuse him while you're right on top of him. It's kind of like getting really close to Billy and juking him while he's back revving. It's not a guarantee it will work, but it can throw them off and it can help with figuring out if he has any slam duration add ons. You can also Dead Hard into him while he's rushing towards you, you can hop in lockers because he can't check lockers while he's using his power.

I did my best to explain good tactics against Blight, and I hope I was helpful.

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399
  • WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    edited April 2021

Round loops work well against him. LOS breaking works good. But sometimes he'll catch up to see you.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    1. Soon as he uses his power stand behind an object tightly. This forces his power cancel.
    2. This gives you enough time to make it to the next loop.
    3. Rinse and repeat.
  • GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

They did say the J-flick was going to be removed right?