Depip For Farming

PigsEatBacon
PigsEatBacon Member Posts: 53
edited April 2021 in General Discussions

Why should I depip if my teammates farm me? None of them run borrowed time, so as soon as I get hooked they unhook me directly in front of the killer and I go down, and most of the time just die. I have been rank 4 for such a long time and it baffles me red ranks still farm. To me it seems as if they are trolling, but why should I depip when there is almost nothing you can do?

Comments

• BubbaDredge
    BubbaDredge Member Posts: 815

Seems like the only solution is to remember who they are and hope for a chance to not unhook them? Maybe even run the killer around the hook until they die?

It's shocking how many upper ranked survivors are terrible players, but they really are. But that's how it goes in team games, when your team is garbage, you're not going to win. Play killer so you can have a good team.

• PigsEatBacon
    edited April 2021

Im seriously thinking about running ds again just for this.

• PigsEatBacon

And the worst part is that I am probably going to get the same teammates here and there unfortunately.

• DarrellM74
    DarrellM74 Member Posts: 64

I just hit red ranks and I have to say, rather have two 6's and a 9, at least when I get chased for 3 full minutes two of them will do gens, red ranks suck 9 out of 10 times.

• Con_Inc
    Con_Inc Member Posts: 137

That’s why as a survivor I say survivors are more toxic than killers they either farm especially if they are injured or they hide and don’t do gens at all. If a killer is following you without bt dont unhook unless they will die in a few seconds if you don’t.