Hear me out, I've found the only viable to play Trickster

Options
sad_killer_main
sad_killer_main Member Posts: 785
edited April 2021 in General Discussions
  1. You care 0 about gens or winning at all.
  2. You care 0 about emblems and performance.
  3. You slug, you camp, and you play the dirtiest you are able to.
  4. You farm insane amounts of salt.

Your only objective with Trickster at the moment is to make their lives as miserable as yours is because you are playing this killer.

As sad as this may sound, playing this way I've gotten slightly better results than playing him normally.

Comments

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442
    Options

😂 true right now hes the choice if you want to throw your match and just de-rank. I don't even know what devs was thinking about when they came out with the current state of his power. I think they thought it would be an op killer therefore they added the decay, slow aiming/throwing, 8 knives to injure and 110 mov speed..

They clearly were wrong and need to test things better. Ptb should really take feedback from players and not be a simple showcase.

• sad_killer_main
    Options

PTB is an example of how little they care about the community's feedback.

• sad_killer_main
    Options
  • kucerka
    kucerka Member Posts: 186
    Options

Yeah, it's just sad even trying sometimes. I was chasing femg yesterday around the shack to finally downcher woth my m1. And when I tried to hhok her after 2 gens were already done and Kate decided that she'll body block me and made me drop Femg because cate was using that perk whoch males me drop survivors more faster. Of course the scenario happened after a while with another survivor so I was like...eh f#ck it, I'll just hook Kate amd camo her, I don't even want to try anymore.