Is it just me that overall performs awfully in Dead Dawg Saloon??

Options

As killer I mean.

This map really gets out of my nerves, has really safe loops and the main building is just a joke.

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,778
    Options

I hate getting Blendettes on that map because you end up just swiping randomly at the bushes lol.

• GodLikeTerror
    GodLikeTerror Member Posts: 1,054
    Options

Well first pretty much for every killer but nurse, you have to break out like 10 walls to make loops not incredibly strong, and that's what's bad about it. Huge timewaster right there.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

People say its one of the most killer sided maps in the game but I found it pretty hard to win my games as killer there

• sad_killer_main
    sad_killer_main Member Posts: 785
    Options

Definitely not killer-sided at all, survivors seem to just chill in this map and press m1.

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891
    Options

I love it on survivor. It's okay for me on Huntress, especially when people are running through the desert in a straight line & don't know I'm sniping them.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    Options

I rarely have terrible matches on this map. But they happen.

I definitely prioritise breaking any of the problem breakable walls whenever I’m not in chase, especially the saloon (except that one room accessible only via window while the doors are still intact. It’s rare, but every once in a while I’ll get someone dumb enough I can bamboozle inside of there. Fun times.)

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

I love that map as clown. Easy unsafe loops to stop and good Line of sight for long distance throws. Only issue is blendettes though

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,660
    Options

I think it's one of the more killer sided maps depending on how you play it. The building can be a pain but almost every other loop on that map is pretty bad and can be mindgamed around.

You also get a really nasty 3 gen almost every time in the corner behind shack. Once the couple pallets there are gone that entire area becomes a dead zone and is just free downs. Outside of the bushes it's also really easy to find people so chases start up pretty quick. The basement when it's in killer shack is also right next to the 3 gen so you basically get a free camp if you want.

If you overly commit on the building or you don't protect that back corner it can be a pain though since the gens get split up. I almost always just let the building gen go and patrol one side and it works great. Basically just play it like Asarov's.