The new killer is...

Underwhelming to say the least. His power is bad, his aesthetic is (personally) bad and he feels kinda forgettable. "Oh a worse huntress with a kpop theme okay time to play wraith". His power in no way justifies his 110% movement speed, and his knives are just a complete joke. You have to be near melee range to even think about using it, and if you are already that close, why not just hit them? And to me, his looks signal that. He looks nonthreatening in his neon yellow coat with no shirt on. He looks like a kpop star with contacts in his eyes. I'm not saying every killer has too be Hag levels of body horror but every other kill has some dehumanizing or monstrous part of their character design (legion's mask, billy's face, doctor's torture implements, etc.) But the Trickster has none of that. And the name "The Trickster" is pretty stupid in my opinion. What trick is he using? The Trickster sounds more like a jigsaw type killer that confuses people than someone who throws knives. They could have Just called him the Singer or something. Anyway, this is mostly my opinion (other than the game balance parts) and if people feel differently that is fine. But "The Trickster" just isn't for me.