Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

DBD killer tierlist based on how good of a parent they are

GoobyNugget
GoobyNugget Member Posts: 698

every single tierlist i do is actual trash

Comments

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877
    edited April 2021

I will not have the reputation of Oni daddy slandered in this wanton fashion

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

I'd put Bubba in top tier. He's been abused by his family and he knows that it would be hard for any children of his to go through that same thing. That's why he'd dedicate himself to being a good father and role model for his kids.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    edited April 2021

After everything he went through, Billy would probably be the kindest dad in the world.

Blight would probably inject his kid with serum just to see what would happen.

Huntress wants to be a good parent, but just sucks at it.

Hag is a feral monster who probably just eat her kid if she was hungry.

Oni actually had a child, and of not mistaken he was very protective of him. I'm inclined to believe he'd just be a very strict dad.

I'm to believe Legion would care for their child, but bring them down the wrong path, so yeah I can see them not being very good parents.

Similar to Legion, I feel like Trickster would care for his child, but because of his messed up morals he'd send them down the wrong path in life.

I think Spirit would be a fine mother. If we're going with the glow-y eyes theory, Spirit is seeing her father and bullies instead of the survivors. So I feel like she'd raise her child to be mostly compassionate, at least until someone ######### with them.

Deathslinger would be a great dad. Growing up in Glenvale, he got bullied a lot, but his father was always there for him, and he taught him how to tinker with stuff. Deathslinger doesn't even seem like a bad person to me, just broken inside.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Huntress would 100% be avusive even if she doesn’t realise it

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,515

You do know that Freddy has a daughter, right? Or at least he used to, as the remake kinda messed up the timeline.

Anyway, here it is:

• GoobyNugget
    GoobyNugget Member Posts: 698

Really? didn't know that, just put him in that category because of... well... y'know.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,515

Yeah, I know. But I actually prefer his original backstory, it makes him even more twisted. And it includes his daughter.