What are your favorite aspects of DBD?

Options

I love and admire this game, and there is many things I love so much about this game and I feel like we need to appreciate this game more. I love Myers and all the unique add ons that drastically change gameplay, I especially love just all around having fun with this game from both killer and survivor, especially the moments where I have a really good chase with the killer or the moments where there's just a great laugh! I also love running around like a maniac as Blight.

Comments

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246
    Options

the design and music team is 100%, the designs of maps (on a graphical level, not gameplay level) the cosmetics, the music is tense and always has a good rhythm to it, the killers all look and sound unique, the animations are rather high quality for what it's worth.

It's normally the gameplay I have problems with, but everything surrounding the gameplay is amazing.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    Options

Really liking the new map designs. And most killers changes like Clown's I liked.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,225
    Options

Honestly, I love everything about this game. But if I had to choose one aspect, it would be DBD's creepy ambience / aesthetic. Although, I think it used to look way better:

I know it is just my opinion, but do you see what I mean? The old style is perfect, but the new one... just doesn't feel right.

• xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx
    xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx Member Posts: 441
    Options

Definitely the Art team. They definitely carry this clown fest that is DBD.