What is your MAIN Killer build - Only 1 Killer + Build, please!

2»

Comments

• Patrick1088
    Patrick1088 Member Posts: 628

You can try Starstruck on Doctor, but I wouldn't run it with Distressing or Double Calm add ons. It can discourage rescuers or body blockers, but having somebody exposed on the other side of map won't benefit Doctor directly as he can't haul his butt that fast to take advantage.

I suppose it could work on a small indoor map like Lery's or Game as they won't know where he is with 100% certainty. You could run Thrilling Tremors with Starstruck to get them off gens and expose them lol

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Spirit: Purple rarity gown and big sword, P3 head: Hex: Devour Hope, Save the Best for Last, Infectious Fright, BBQ and Chili.

• Mechanix82
    Mechanix82 Member Posts: 185

Freddy with bbq, corrupt, STBL, Tinkerer OWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Another_LegionMain
    Another_LegionMain Member Posts: 399
    edited April 2021

Legion (P3 Mask, red hoodie, modern karambit/suicide blade). My main build is STBTL (I don't frenzy much), Discordance, Spirit Fury (may switch it out) and Make Your Choice (planning on changing it to Tricksters Exitgate perk).

I try to use the Iridescent Pin and Stolen Sketchbook, but I don't always have the pin.

Edit: Don't ask me why there are random bolds in my text, edit view I have normal text showing.

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 989

Killer: The Doctor

Add-ons: Discipline + Electrodes

Perks: Pop Goes The Weasel, Discordance, Thanatophobia and Franklin's Demise (if there is no items then swap it for Surge).

• swearingtulip28
    swearingtulip28 Member Posts: 35

Spirit:

Perks: Rancor, STBFL, surveillance, and mad grit.

Addons: white hair ribbon, muddy sports day cap