This game has broken Me

Just a joke title.

I started playing survivor and I’ve been leaning towards perks that leave me in the broken status, like For The People, Second Wind and Deliverance.

Im not at red ranks yet, so I’ve found quite an assortment of survivors who just hover over me while I do gens. Obviously trying to communicate to me that they are willing to heal me.

So I’ll usually back off the gen and watch as they start trying to heal me and can’t, usually resulting them in walking all around me, as if they just need to find the sweet spot. After a few t-bags and a point to the gen, we go back to work.

Its a very cute and sad moment that I’m going to miss as I climb up to red ranks.

———

Feel free to add your cute but also sad survivor/killer moments that you might remember~

Comments

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,550

Cute but sad moments? Well, there was that story that I've posted in the "Wholesome moments" thread.

Basically, a Doctor decided to spare baby Claudette me. I was so happy that I had made a friend... until he grabbed me mid-air as I was leaving through the hatch and killed me.

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352

I would simply run Unbreakable