Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Three pressing issues

Okay so heres a thought: Lets imagine for a moment that u had like a direct wire to the devs and could determine 3 things but 3 things only that get fixed immidiately and then the next fixes will be in like half a year. What would be the three most pressing issues for you that u need fixed this second in DBD?

Comments

• CustomerService
    CustomerService Member Posts: 479

1. Buff solo queue. Kindred as base kit. totem counter. Know who’s being chased. Properly rework DS.

2. Ranking system. Make it way harder to rank up and get rid of all the people who are single ranks and shouldn’t be there.

3. Nerf absurdly broken killers that require 0 effort like Freddy and Spirit.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

1. Console optimization

2. Bug fixes

3. More bug fixes

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

1. 4 New maps, they don't release them often or quick enough.

2. Rank rework - Reset pushed back to two months instead of every month. Rank cosmetics for each group.

3. Playercards/profiles for game stats and winning streaks.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,298
    1. Buff Trapper
    2. Introduce teleporting hooks
    3. swimming trunks Jeff and Felix
  • KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    1. Early game Pressure for Killers
    2. Camping
    3. Making perks more useful.
  • Silver9
    Silver9 Member Posts: 31

1. Making an unranked mode for swf and casual players and a making ranked for competive solo only. Think kyf but for everyone in unranked mode. Maybe a bit more polish so its not people playing max sweat mode but you get the idea.

2. A complete rework of the survivor gameplay to be more interactive than hold M1 and occasionally press space.

3. I have a lot of ties so a few ideas are keys only working for the person who used it. A few killer ideas. A few survivor ideas to go with them. A few map ideas. I think it be cool if the silent hill map changed after each survivors death as sort of a representation of the survivors mental state. Not in big ways but just some changed tiles for new loops and stuff or have it be a smoke and mirrors thing where everything's there when the map loads in but each survivors death changes whats accessible.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818
    1. Skill-based match-making system.
    2. Give killers a taunt so they can return fire when someone teabags and points.
    3. Polish the existing maps to get rid of fat-shaming spots, weird buggy corners, etc.
  • GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,521
    1. Early game pressure for killers
    2. Console optimization
    3. Revert the Nightmare's rework. It is not a pressing issue for the community, but it is a pressing issue for me.
  • Shenshen
    Shenshen Member Posts: 256
    1. New Gamemode, probably 2v8 (I know it is not a fix but this game really needs new gamemodes)
    2. Buff weak killer and survivor perks so the meta changes a bit
    3. Remove Haddonfield.
  • NekoTorvic
    NekoTorvic Member Posts: 778
    1. Make it so survivors have a more interactive and demanding objective that actually puts them in some kind of danger.
    2. Destroy any structure that provides free time waste at the low low price of shutting off your brain and holding W.
    3. Make it so that killers who stand at a certain distance from a hook without any survivors close by make gen progress faster, and hook progress slower, BUT give killers a buff for each new survivor they hook.
  • Canas
    Canas Member Posts: 1,021
    1. Delete/rework keys.
    2. Buff multiple killers.
    3. Delete half of the pallets on The Game.
  • Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458
    1. Splitting Solo and Teams into different Ques.
    2. Changing the Lobby so both the Killers and Survivors only see shadow figures and no names till end of match.
    3. Improve Anti-Hacking (and banning of hackers) technology in the game.
  • Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    1. Nerfing nurse and spirit so other killers can be adjusted properly
    2. Buffing solo queue so the can compete with Swf
    3. Balancing maps to be less RNG heavy
  • FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

1) Do a cleanup pass on how the servers do hit validation and "Dress up" the hits so things don't look so janky in high-latency situations

2) Equalize the scoring between the unhook and safe unhook and increase the scoring for taking a protection hit after unhooking to encourage people to be responsible for those they unhook.

3) Delete Rotten Fields as it's an abomination of a map.

• FondaDix
    FondaDix Member Posts: 173
    1. Alerts to survivors/killers letting them know thumbs up after matches, or if folks are displease, console doesn't have post game chat so something would be nice. When I play killer I wanna know if I did a good job, from the survivors opinions. I also would like to know from the killer if I played survivor well.
    2. Please do something for devotion levels. Maybe a neat cosmetic for killer and survivor, one piece for any killer or survivor.
    3. More communication between Behavior and the community. Keeps us in the know. There is nothing to lose by letting us know.