The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Playing another killer after Trickster

SMitchell8
SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

I played as so called Trickster last night and got outplayed for most part, he felt so slow and sluggish and my sensitivity was acting odd last night, was super sensitive and blades were going all over the place, I didn't actually get a down with knives. Very next game, as Oni, he felt ridiculously good, the movement speed increase made m1 ing so much easier than it was for Trickster.

My point is apart from Tricker needing a movement speed increase, is that if you want to sharpen up your m1 game, play as Trickster and then play a different killer straight after. You'll feel like a god 🤣

Comments

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

I had that same experience. I played nothing but Trickster for like a week, and I went to another killer and I was like... damn, I forgot what it was like not to be bullied endlessly.

But then I went back to Trickster. For some reason??

• Midori_21
    Midori_21 Member Posts: 723

That's how I felt after playing six games with trickster. I just said "This killer's garbage. I'm going back to Oni."

See the difference is that you actually feel like a threat when playing a killer who isn't the trickster. With Oni I knew I could actually do some damage.

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089

These are all being changed next bug fix probably tomorrow no date to confirm

• ethan99
    ethan99 Member Posts: 154

With Trickster you're not playing for kills. You're playing to be fabulous!