What do you guys think about new Coldwind?

CheesyGuy
CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

I just want your opinion of the new Coldwind. I watched some videos and while it seems nice I am also worried as a killer player due to its brightness. What do you guys generally think about it. Please explain your opinions as well because I wanna see other people's thoughts on that.

What do you guys think about new Coldwind? 30 votes

I like the new Coldwind maps
93%
Mister_xDliv071981TapeKnotDimekTaigaUistreelMysticAdvisorCornpopers_EvanIcewhisperCornHubhuntressmain03Pixel_BoomBotPior_MorteDerZuntorMrGimmsYouTubeBrokenbonesWishIcouldmainshitmanDoritoHeadQwQw 28 votes
I hate the new Coldwind maps
6%
GeneralVHex_Llama 2 votes

Comments

• DerZuntor
    DerZuntor Member Posts: 293

Haven't played on it yet but watched Otz's Stream and it looks amazing especially Thompson House.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

I love the style. The new Thompson House is amazing, and the fact that Billy's room can be found on Fractured Cowshed is also great.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

I really like the look of the updated Coldwind maps.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

I like the redesigns

Not sure I like the daytime setting though, maybe I'm just too used to maps being dark. Even Dusty Saloon is still kinda dark despite being in the early morning

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818
    I hate the new Coldwind maps

I actually don't care about the brightness. I just hate how all the new maps look empty and generic. And I don't have a good enough art vocabulary to explain why it looks that way to me, which is frustrating.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Not hating it but there is stuff there I don’t really like: the brightness (doesn’t have to be super dark but a little bit darker), the ground looks barren and the hay bales kinda look cheap..

but overall I am okay with it, but it could have definitely been better

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I like it overall, though from what I've seen they didn't really fix Cowshed.