Finish this build

Hey everyone! Would like some suggestions on how to finish this build, currently I'm using bond, urban evasion, iron will. I was thinking lithe as I don't like sprint burst making me feel like I shouldn't sprint unless I needed to. Decisive strike is annoying to killers so I probably would never run it. What would be a good fourth perk?

Comments

• Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423
    Calm spirit keeps you from screaming from doctor, or crying from getting hit. Seems to fit with your combo
  • Melvin
    Melvin Member Posts: 7
    Terrortot said:
    Calm spirit keeps you from screaming from doctor, or crying from getting hit. Seems to fit with your combo
    I started using that but I'm not sure if it's worth it considering it only really counters doctor. Clown isn't really played often on console.
  • Hime
    Hime Member Posts: 10

Diversion or Quick and Quiet

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

Go with Lithe, and switch Bond with Dance with Me

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642
    edited October 2018

Uhm using bond I assume you play as solo survivor, from my experience SC is almost necessary because the random plebs always asume you have it (who wouldnt use SC lel), so you might end up chasing them begging for a heal

If you want an exhaustion perk, try balanced landing. It is quite underrated in my opinion

• Melvin
    Melvin Member Posts: 7
    RSB said:

Would you still recommend DWM and Lithe fora solo player? 
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    edited October 2018

@Melvin said:
    RSB said:

Would you still recommend DWM and Lithe fora solo player? 

Of course, I play mostly solo and use this underrated build (IW, Lithe, DwM and UE/SC), it works wonders in good hands.

Post edited by RSB on
  • Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Lightweight.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

I would run something like BT or We'll Make It.