Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nurse Blink

Its Kinda Stupid How its one of A Few Killer Abilities that you cant Cancel, expecially if a survivor charges you at the last second

Comments

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited June 2018
    You can Blink downward to stay in place.

Fake outs and double backing only work on bad two-Blink Nurses tbh.
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@Mechkiller3425 said:
    Its Kinda Stupid How its one of A Few Killer Abilities that you cant Cancel, expecially if a survivor charges you at the last second

That's the main point tho. You gotta predict where the survivor is gonna go, and if he may run into you, as Nurse.

• SeducedByDaemonette
    SeducedByDaemonette Member Posts: 300
    She , huntress and clown also don't have charge bar for some reason 
  • Mechkiller3425
    Mechkiller3425 Member Posts: 55
    She , huntress and clown also don't have charge bar for some reason 
    yes but you can tell when Theyre about to Throw it, The Bottle on the clown will flash and thats the cue that its ready, also Both Huntress and Nurse hold their hand up or their Hatchet, and The Nurses Fist will actually close once fully charged, But The Huntress' is able to Cancel their Hatchet Throw even after a fully charged hatchet prep, the Nurse on the other hand, can not do this, The Clown also probably behaves this way, i havent seen gameplay of him, trying to keep surprises lmao
  • 51uk4y
    51uk4y Member Posts: 34
    edited June 2018

The Clown also probably behaves this way, i havent seen gameplay of him, trying to keep surprises lmao

No, he can cancel his charge.
    Also, the Nurse has unlimited blinks, while the Huntress and the Clown have to reload them. Plus, the ways teleportation and projectiles work in a game are quite different. I don't think we can compare the two mechanics in this way.