resident evil will be the greatest dbd chapter

Options
troy99
troy99 Member Posts: 45

it's a really strong title after silent hill.

i think announcement itself is pretty hype to bring people back to the game.

i, myself, installed it back to play in new coldwind and to try new lucky break and with RE coming to dbd im legit playing this game again.

what do you guys think?

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Halloween or nightmare on elm street are better IMO because I’ve been a fan of the movies for a while now

• Xzan
    Xzan Member Posts: 907
    Options

It has to be. After the the twins dlc, which was a broken product and All-Kill, which was nothing except aesthetics, they have to deliver something really good.

• GoobyNugget
    GoobyNugget Member Posts: 698
    Options

I mean, people say Stranger Things and the Silent HIll chapter were the best chapters, so with RE coming in, I have pretty high hopes because of the other licensed chapters. And also because y'know, it's ######### RE.

• NoObzBoiYT
    NoObzBoiYT Member Posts: 198
    Options

Keep your expectations low and you’ll never be disappointed.

im not hyped about it. I got to see gameplay, killer reveal and it better be a new map. If there’s no new map the no reason for hype.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    Options

It will definetly be top 3 most bought chapters at least. I could see nightmare and/or Halloween still having more sales overall for a long time.

As far as the quality goes I think it will at least look nice but gameplay is unpredictable. I could almost see them making sure those characters are especially good. Capcom would very much want that at least

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options

Billy Coen is the survivor

He was in Resident Evil Zero and hasn't been in another game. Just vanish until know. Plus it's a male that got put on the hook.