Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I did it again

Have any of y’all ever been sitting waiting on a lobby thinking damn this is taking forever only to look down and see that you haven’t even readied up? Yeah I’m guilty of this, ashamed to say a lot more than a few times.

Comments

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

Same lol

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Yeah, this happens from time to time.

I always facepalm whenever I realize I did it.

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,175

Yes, too many times lol.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

Yes, Every once and a while.

• Killerdonut80
    Killerdonut80 Member Posts: 87

Never happens with me, I always load up before joining a lobby and just ready.

8 out of ten times there’s always that one survivor that doesn’t ready up, and they never switch to anything at the last moment, I always wonder to myself how can there be that many people out there that do this, and why, and what’s wrong with them?

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

All the time. Then I ready up and am in a lobby instantly.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,697

Not that I remember but it actually happens to my friends kind of often lol.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

I have had times where I thought I was unready so I would go to the bathroom or make food

then I come back and see that all gens are done

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

Lol it HAS happened to me like twice, and of course I felt like an idiot.

Speaking of which, is it just a general rule that at least one person ALWAYS has to let the lobby timer count all the way down after everyone else has readied up within like 10 seconds? I mean I get it, queue times are long sometimes, but at certain times of day they're reliably fast so I'm not sure why at least one person in 90 percent of matches chooses the queue as the exact time to start reading the newspaper.

• deckyr
    deckyr Member Posts: 795

i'm tabbed out, honey. i'm talking to my twitch chat and i'm chatting on discord. sorry you were waiting 60 seconds but i'm chilling. take the opportunity to do a breathing exercise or something if you find yourself tilting as early as menus.