Nice Spawn locations

Options
Global
Global Member Posts: 770

Spawned directly in front of a meg on Badham

The image is a bit late. Wasnt expecting to have a survivor in my face.

Comments

• Blood_Coil_Viper
    Blood_Coil_Viper Member Posts: 199
    Options
    How long has this been an issue? I've played the game for awhile and have never had a survivor spawn in view like that. 
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    edited October 2018
    Options

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:
    How long has this been an issue? I've played the game for awhile and have never had a survivor spawn in view like that. 

At least a year now, since that's when i had a Meg spawn in front of my Hillbilly in the Killer Shack.

• Blood_Coil_Viper
    Blood_Coil_Viper Member Posts: 199
    Options
    Boss said:

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:

At least a year now, since that's when i had a Meg spawn in front of my Hillbilly in the Killer Shack.

Really? I only heard them talk about this recently on Stream. 
  • Global
    Options

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:

it was 2 days ago at rank 2

• Global
    Options

@Boss said:

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:

had all 4 survivors spawn in killer shack and michael also spawned in killer shack. It was a while ago tho

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

Yeah they're aware of the issue with spawns and it's gotten worse since the latest patch.

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Options
    There was a fix to this in the PTB, so its fix is incoming with mid-chapter update. 
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options

I've been on both sides of that.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    Global said:

Spawned directly in front of a meg on Badham

The image is a bit late. Wasnt expecting to have a survivor in my face.

Lol, nice one BHVR.
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:
    Boss said:

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:

Really? I only heard them talk about this recently on Stream. 

They fixed it. Then it broke again recently. Prob with the Spirit patch.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

@Boss said:

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:

I've had the game since day 1 PS4 launch and I can tell you it has been around since the start. Although incredibly rare to see (only a handful of times for me) it has become a little more common since the Clown chapter release. They have only recently talked about fixing this issue because of this reason. The worst I've seen was a YouTuber who spawned with all 4 survivors in the killer shack, and the worst I've personally witnessed was 2 survivors, one who spawned nearly touching me with the other a short distance on a hill facing me.

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192
    Options

Spawned behind leatherface two weeks ago, like two feet away. There was an awkward few seconds where I crouched there like a bunny in the damn headlights while I could see him debating between helpless me and the rest of the map. Then i guess he took pity on me since he dashed to somewhere else on the map.

To be fair, i wouldn't have blamed him if he'd taken the free kill, especially since i froze, not knowing ######### to do since it hadn't happened before, but the fair chance was appreciated.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:

@Boss said:

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:

I've had the game since day 1 PS4 launch and I can tell you it has been around since the start. Although incredibly rare to see (only a handful of times for me) it has become a little more common since the Clown chapter release. They have only recently talked about fixing this issue because of this reason. The worst I've seen was a YouTuber who spawned with all 4 survivors in the killer shack, and the worst I've personally witnessed was 2 survivors, one who spawned nearly touching me with the other a short distance on a hill facing me.

Though not outrageous, i did spawn on a hill once in Crotus Prenn Asylum, and saw a Laurie at one of those "4 vertical walls" sections during the camera pan at the beginning.
    They had the chance to run away from me, but it's still pretty bad to not even give them the chance to stay hidden at the beginning.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642
    Options

In my entire playtime it happened maybe 2 or 3 times that I actually spawned close to a survivor.
    When I count the times they spawn directly on top of my hex perks...... well