What perk do you think needs a change the most?

Exerlin
Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352

Title. Answer the question if you want!

I personally think Unbreakable needs a little nerf. Remove its recovery speed bonus and slap that onto Tenacity or Flip Flop!

Comments

• sleepywynd
    sleepywynd Member Posts: 118

NOED doesn't need a nerf, it just needs to tell survivors they're exposed and possibly have a timer.

• worriedfeng03
    worriedfeng03 Member Posts: 82

I would like it if Jane's perk (the name does not come to mind) where her scratch marks are hidden for 10 seconds after a generator is completed would also prevent her aura from being seen as well.

• Jane_Is_Mega_Thicc
    Jane_Is_Mega_Thicc Member Posts: 137
    edited April 2021

As a survivor main, I would say Tinkerer. The perk with Freddy or Blight is stupid, the only counter I know is to work on gens spreading out but still hard to counter. It needs a small nerf in my opinion. I would at least make it active at 80% gen progress and give it a small cool down after it deactivated.

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

I play both sides and i think NOED dead hard and iron will NEED a nerf tbh

And for buffs monstrous shrine and no one left behind and calm spirit

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955
    edited April 2021

Have you faced this perk with Apex Muffler Billy? I don’t know if it even works because I have used it but no other Billy I’ve faced has but I think it does because I have gotten snipes off generators with it.

Apex Muffler makes the chainsaw mute outside of the terror radius. So if there’s no terror radius you can’t hear it.

• GodLikeTerror
    GodLikeTerror Member Posts: 1,054
  • kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

Iron will shouldn't silence breathing while injured.

• Dream_Whisper
    Dream_Whisper Member Posts: 746

This perk can be bit strong in SWF, when you cannot effectively slug; and can easily recover 20 seconds instead of 30 seconds; which makes being picked up quite easier! The ability to get up and 100% recover one time is strong benefit! Sure there would be scenario you will get easily pick up; but... the Unbreakable can be way to easy to get out of a tough situation such as slugging!

If I were to slightly, I would reduce the time it take, from 25% speed down to 15 or 10% faster recover speed! Which would make Tenacity a good senergy with it; along with No Mither! (Even though, no one runs No Mither, as they scream... "Impossible to Slug, Killer")

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,616

I don't really know, to be honest. There are countless perks which I would revert to their previous versions, if I could. However, I believe Dead Hard needs a change.

And, before someone decides to mori me, I don't think DH is extremely OP and I am not crying for nerfs. I just don't like the fact that it saves you from situations where you deserve to go down. 

That may be but, In my opinion, some relics should stay the way they are, instead of getting changed.

• Dream_Whisper
    Dream_Whisper Member Posts: 746

A perk I like to see change the most; is No Mither!

This is a joke perk, that gives the killer the information that you can be tunnel easy or killed quicker too! High risk, with not much reward for you; since the Killer can easily not give you the opportunity to make those benefits work! You cannot be slugged, as you have Infinite Unbreakable; your always broken; meaning the killer chase time is cut in half as they just need to hit you with a basic attack!

It would be nice, if this perk gets a Rework that offer amazing benefits; while adding elements of risk! I would make it so that you are Healed; and always gets the exposed status effect all the time, without the killer knowing! (Which means you still get one hit down; but not Tunneled for because of broken status effect!

To add more benefits; the perk will make you bleed faster while downed; you have a faster recovery rate with Infinite Unbreakable; and... best part, teammates can not heal you at all!

The new No Mither would always grant you the ability to get back on your feet faster, while sacrifice your own blood to get up! You will be broken; while down or injured; but you start of the match being fully healed and exposed! You can heal yourself; but then you will be always exposed! No blood pool will be made, yet bleed faster on the ground from 4 minutes to 2 minutes! And you since you will have a 50% recover speed; you get up more often and back on your feet! Just like David King!

• Jane_Is_Mega_Thicc
    Jane_Is_Mega_Thicc Member Posts: 137

Tinkerer For Killer, and Prove thyself for survivor.

• GodLikeTerror
    GodLikeTerror Member Posts: 1,054

I agree it doesn't need to be changed. I think it's fine how it is.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193

Because if you have to equip perk and waste a perk slot to counter certain perk means there is no real counterplay. Look at lightborn. Flashlights have counterplay so you don't need perks, but if you want to mess with 4 flashlight squad this is a good idea. With iron will you never know who has it in a lobby and you can't counter it in a chase because there is no counterplay besides perks. That's why

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

Unbreakable and Dead Hard for Survivors and NOED for killers

Unbreakable should have a unhook requirement, you unhook someone then you can pick yourself up

Dead Hard shouldn't give you I-frames

and NOED shouldn't give a speed boost

• landromat

Check post higher. There is too much use stridor smart heads

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Whatever killer and survivor has the worst perks.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,370

Seeing as nerfing Iron Will would be nerfing Spirit's only form of counter (that already gets hard countered by Stridor), I think we should probably look into implementing some form of actual Spirit counterplay before we nerf what is probably the most unproblematic perk in the survivor meta (which is already small enough as it is).

• landromat

Iron will is top 3 meta perk, lets be honest. And yes. Spirit needs nerfs

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,702

dead hard could use a rework.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,702

tbh when I use NOED I can't really tell the speed difference maybe that's just me tho.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Everyone uses BBQ. Should it be nerfed?

A perk being used a lot doesnt mean it is op and needs a nerf.

• Marigoria

Rancor. It's BS that you can get killed by just getting insta downed once.

• 90bubbel
    90bubbel Member Posts: 87

noed does not need a nerf- proceeds to suggest a nerf

• Drixpy_Jayyy
    Drixpy_Jayyy Member Posts: 181

I would like Hoarder to get buffed probably make it to where you can see auras of survivors near 4 meters a chest for 5 seconds and if they finished searching a chest they become exposed for 30 seconds something like that.

• ItzPixelYT
    ItzPixelYT Member Posts: 613

Mettle of Man is one of the worst designed perks in this game. The fact you have to actually go out your way to take a hit just to get a stack (if you do get the stack) and then there's the thing where the Killer sees your aura when healed as well...what even is this perk...

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

Although I largely agree with you, I do think it does lead to an issue (BBQ is kind of a special case imo).

A perk being used the most does indicate other perks are not useful enough to run over that popular perk. This could mean that 1. The one popular perk could be too strong and needs a nerf or 2. The other perks just aren't strong and need buffs.

Something like BT I'd put in the first category (even pre ptb it was most used perk).

Id put BBQ in the second category (although like I said it's a special case imo)

• Profezia
    Profezia Member Posts: 673

Dead hard

• Profezia
    Profezia Member Posts: 673

Oh, about that.

It's funny how people complain about noed giving undeserved kills and etc, but totally forget about Rancor which literally is embodiment of such complaints - no effort required, no real counterplay apart from GTFO as fast as possible, no chance to escape if the killer actually gets you as you just get moried on spot.

Not to mention that running Rancor doesn't mean you're 3 perked for the majority of the game, as Rancor is basically a budget bitter murmur.

• deckyr
    deckyr Member Posts: 795
    edited April 2021

the survivor perk i think needs a buff the most is lightweight. make it spread your scratch marks out more, or make them fainter, just... yknow, something. but that doesn't mean nothing else needs buffs... there's so many perks that have too many restrictions or their effects just aren't powerful enough. or both! loads of survivor perks are just "cool, but not actually useful or helpful for most of what survivors need to be doing". if you filtered every survivor perk in the game into categories of "objective progression, chase winning, stealth, miscellaneous", so many perks would fall into the miscellaneous category. and there shouldn't be any perks in there.

the survivor perk i think needs a nerf the most is spine chill. the reason i choose spine chill is because it's a base perk. it feels like the kind of perk that's so powerful, it should be unlocked from another survivor, but it just isn't. there's a few survivor perks that are all very strong, but this is probably the strongest relative to its accessibility - it requires no other perks, and it requires no survivors.

the killer perk i think needs a buff the most is thrill of the hunt. it's literally just for totem guarding. at least make the bloodpoints global, not that i think that's relevant to the perk's power, because it's just "get a noise alert when a survivor starts working on a totem". this doesn't even need to be a hex! that's the kind of effect that's so weak it doesn't need to be turned off and the fact that survivors can rob me of my blood point bonus (which is the reason i'm running this at all) is just adding insult to injury.

the killer perk i think needs a nerf the most is ruin. it escalates the killer's pressure in a way where doing Literally Anything Aside From Gens is actively losing the game instead of just "not winning". maybe a polite way to nerf it would be to buff survivor totem finding, or maybe prioritise powerful hex perks on central totems and weaker hex perks on outer totems. just spitballing.

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

I agree but I think unbreakable should lose its recovery speed after you've used it.

Other than that though I just want them to go and hardcore buff 10 of the least used perks on both sides and actually make them worth running instead of just being something you buy on the bloodweb and never use. If they're overly buffed then nerf them after a PTB, but we need to try and shake up the same old meta perks on both sides.

• Bjario
    Bjario Member Posts: 313

By that logic, then why nerf undying when Detectives hunch exists?

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

Monstrous Shrine and Buckle up. Because those 2 perks don't have any usage because they don't really do anything.

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923
    edited April 2021

Noed, Rancor, Spinechill, Head on.

Noed, rancor and spinechill are not strong just annoying and head on needs it hitbox fixed

• nursewannabe
    nursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075

Surge should be buffed

Infectious fright should be nerfed to surge activation requirement levels

• syain
    syain Member Posts: 440

Distortion should have ways that allow you to get more stacks. Saying this again because I just love that perk.

• zombitehdeath
    zombitehdeath Member Posts: 587

for survivors: Babysitter, technician, distortion, vigil and iron will.

for killers: insidious, NOED, predator ,stridor, hangman tricks and monstrous shrine.

Babysitter: the hooked survivor has 150% burst at speed for 3 seconds.

Technician: every skillchecks gains a token, for every token up to the maximum of 10 gain 10% chance of prevented explosion.

Distortions: for every escape gain a token up to a maximum of 4 token, when your aura is shown consume a token and for 10 second your scratch marks and aura will not be shown to the killer.

Vigil: when exhaustion is below 25%, running for the duration will deplete the exhaustion status and depleting it will be 50% slower regardless.

Iron will: reduce groan of pain by 20/40/60.

Insidous: while standing for 2 seconds gain the under and will last for 5 seconds when moving.

Noed: hooking a survivor gain a token up to the maximum of 12. For every 3 token gain an affect.

• 3 tokens: 50% more bloodpoints for the sacrifice catagory.
    • 6 tokens: gain a 7% haste for 80 seconds
    • 9 tokens: survivors suffer from the exposed status affect for 30 seconds
    • 12 tokens: gain 100% bonus bloodpoints in all catagories.

Predator: scratch marks are now directional and last for 2/3/4 seconds longer and walking produce smaller and spaced out scratch marks.

Stridor: when a survivors are in the killer terror radius, breathing and groan of pain are 25% louder and would scream every 40 second outside of the killers terror radius.

Hangman trick: while carrying a survivors, survivors aura shown within 10 metre radius of a hook and able to reset sacrifices hooks.

Monstrous shrine: survivors aura is shown around a hooked survivors for 4 seconds after hooking a survivor, gain 100% bloodpoints in the sacrifices category and hook progression is 15% faster and unlocking is 25% slower.

• odra
    odra Member Posts: 369

the only way i equip iron will is to counter stridor spirit or spirit in general, either make stridor useless on spirit or remove sounds when phasing from spirit then nerf iron will to ground i dont care

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089

Yeah nerd it to remove status effects while in the basement so perks like bt won't work

• Marigoria

Just earlier I was obsession against a rancor spirit, while not having any obsession perks and other people had DS. Love it :) /s