The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which chapter do you think is the best?

I usually see people talk about what chapter they believe is the worst but I've never seen anyone talk about what chapter they believe is the best, so in your opinion what chapter is the best?

Comments

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

Cursed Legacy 👹

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,410

A Nightmare on Elm Street

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Curtain call

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,864

Cursed Legacy. My wife ❤️ came from that chapter.

• SPNFamily
    SPNFamily Member Posts: 11

Curtain Call because of Clown and PGTW. 🤡

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

I'm gonna be honest, Darkness Among Us.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,078
    edited April 2021

Descend Beyond.

• Crypticghoul
    Crypticghoul Member Posts: 571

Demise of the Faithful. I like Plague and Jane is cool too. Infectious and Corrupt feel really good to use and Head On can be fun. The map is okay.

Runner up Descend Beyond just because of Blight now that his camera is fixed.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

Toss up between Cursed Legacy and Silent Hill

Demise of the Faithful would be my #3

• dbdgamer123
    dbdgamer123 Member Posts: 104

If you just think about the killer power, then 100% Descend Beyond. If you want a decent killer with good perks, its Curtain Call.

• FatallyIconic
    FatallyIconic Member Posts: 270

Silent hill #1

• MJ_Out
    MJ_Out Member Posts: 184

Stranger Things was really great!

• Midori_21
    Midori_21 Member Posts: 723

Original - Cursed Legacy

Licensed - Silent Hill

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

Freddy ofcourse. My boi loves kill.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Descend Beyond was really great.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

Cursed Legacy and Silent Hill

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

Demise of the faithful & Spark of madness are my favs

• DominiqV
    DominiqV Member Posts: 54

I immediately thought so as well but there is exactly 2 good perks in the chapter in total which is a flop

• DominiqV
    DominiqV Member Posts: 54

Demise of the Faithful and its not even close.... 2 S tier and 1 B tier perk

• doitagain_
    doitagain_ Member Posts: 723

Licensed Chapter: Silent Hill. Stranger Things is a close second.

Original Chapter: Shattered Bloodline. I know Spirit gets a lot of hate but the characters and map felt really unique at the time.

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045

Probably Cursed Legacy. We haven't really reached that peak of excitement, hype and overall quality since - the only real contender being Silent Hill, but that was let down by Midwich - and, Pyramid being unfair and with useless perks at launch.

I still remember when everyone thought Spirit's dad was going to be the killer and human Rin was going to be the survivor. Would've been cool, but I wouldn't trade Oni for the world. In my eyes, he's sort of the new Hillbilly as the ideal killer to balance around - fun, strong, meaningful counterplay, high skill ceiling, amazing design and aesthetics; hell, even not too intimidating to pick up and play, unlike Blight, Twins, Nurse, New Billy, etc.

• Jasix
    Jasix Member Posts: 1,245

Chapter IV: Spark of Madness

• eric_alrasid17
    eric_alrasid17 Member Posts: 119

Cursed Legacy for original and Silent Hill for licensed

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

Licensed Chapter: Silent Hill

Original Chapter: Cursed Legacy

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Contain a map, a good design (both looking and power) Killer: Plag, Oni, PH

I started 1 month before Plag came out.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,078

Undying is good. Blood Favor is meh. Dragon's grip is meh. Visionary is a joke, learner perk. Built to last is useful. And Desperate Measures is a better Botany. So no, it's not a total flop. It's just lacking OP perks and a map.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,014
    edited April 2021

My favorite OG chapter is definitely Descend Beyond, and my favorite licensed is a tie between the SAW chapter and Stranger Things, Silent Hill is a close second.

• ThanosPAWG
    ThanosPAWG Member Posts: 412

Stranger Things

• GodLikeTerror
    GodLikeTerror Member Posts: 1,054

It's a toss up between curtain call and all kill for me. Curtain Call came with an extremely underrated killer, and one of the best survivors in terms of cosmetic design which is Kate, and All Kill came with negative reception with Trickster being called as the weakest killer, but in reality he really is a pretty decent killer with a lot more to him than people think, and an amazing survivor with one of the best character models, who I think has potential to have some incredible cosmetics. It's hard to say, but I think between those 2 at least for me.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    edited April 2021

Cursed Legacy for sure.

Not only did it bring us a very well designed killer and a cool looking map, it also fixed a bunch of other things such as BL, buffed kindred, and a whole slew of other things that I forgot. It was one of the most content filled patches we have gotten.

• DrJohn
    DrJohn Member Posts: 223

Cursed Legacy, best killer and most interesting survivor in my opinion.