The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dead by Daylight future Chapters survey, who did you choose ?

2Β»

Comments

• RenDesune
    RenDesune Member Posts: 246

Carrie!

I just imagine a bloody soaked Carrie using her mind to lift dropped pallets and throwing it at survivors!!!!!!

• Blazelski
    Blazelski Member Posts: 351

Ju-On, The Grudge

Ajin: Demi-Human

Evil Within

I honestly just thought it was cool that Ajin was an option. I feel like no one watched that show despite how good it was, so I had to pick it.

I also kind of wanted to choose Persona, but I can't imagine how they would adapt the art, and was scared.

• jakesotto
    jakesotto Member Posts: 201

Supernatural and the Last of Us but I'd honestly be happy with Scooby Doo and Until Dawn aswell

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,520

Bioshock, I'd love a Big Daddy killer with a giant drill mori.

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723

I chose Full Metal Alchemist. I would love to play as Edward. Would be sweet! Just REALLY love his design and seeing Lust, Wrath or even Gluttony would be sweet as hell. Money is on Lust, though. The things she could do with those fingers :D

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,467

for movies I picked Ju On.

for Anime I picked Hellsing

for games I picked Until Dawn

and for comics I picked Spawn

the one I added was Clocktower

Some of the choices were crazy and some were already confirmed to be coming Resident Evil I mean.

• MementoMori_Massacre
    MementoMori_Massacre Member Posts: 35

Child’s Play Chapter! πŸ™‚

-Chucky as the killer.

-Andy Barclay as the survivor.

-The doll factory as the map.

• Anara
    Anara Member Posts: 1,297
  • GenJockeyNance
    GenJockeyNance Member Posts: 687

Ju-On, Buffy, I Know What You Did Last Summer and Death Note are the only ones I remember selecting / typed in, actively wanting. πŸ™ˆ

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326

If I remember correctly, I chose Predator (Because he looks cool and I'm not really well versed in horror media), for anime I just chose Death note because it was the only one I actually watched from the list lol. Finally for games, I think I chose last of us. They could do a lot of interesting things with an infected as the killer I think. Plus, having Joel or Ellie as a survivor would be pretty cool. For the extra option, I put Bloodborne because it may well be my favourite game of all time. There's tons of hunters or beasts they could use as the Killer. Kind of unsure who the survivor would be though. It wouldn't really make any sense for a Hunter to be the survivor. Perhaps the Survivor could be one of the people you can try to help by sending to the Oedon Chapel? Alternatively they could just make it into a single character paragraph like Ghostface or Leatherface.

• Sleeepy888
    Sleeepy888 Member Posts: 1

Springtrap from Five Nights At Freddy’s.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Candyman, obviously.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

The Benny Hill show.

Fitting theme.

• Badonkadonk
    Badonkadonk Member Posts: 79

The Shining, Attack on Titan, Bioshock, Spawn

I put in Amnesia, as a series they missed, I'd cry if Amnesia got put into dbd.

• Anara

Im a Amnesia fan since the first one came out, it would be so cool, but I didnt played the third already, did you ?

Which killer could fit dbd in your opinion ?

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,120
    edited May 2021

Firstly, I loved how mmany they were putting forward. They obviously have many good ideas about expansion, so I'm certainly happy to see this.

Anyway, my choices were:

Movies/TV: Alien

Anime: Death Note

Video Game: The Evil Within

Comic: Gideon Falls

I also suggested they look into podcasts, seeing how popular they are. I suggested "The Magnus Archives" and "Alice isn't Dead" as a couple with great potential.

• Badonkadonk
    Badonkadonk Member Posts: 79

I was actually surprised when it wasn't in the game's category, Dark Descent is probably one of the most influential horror games of the last decade.

Grunt would be a cool killer, he's the most iconic. Regardless of who the monster is, they need to implement a sanity mechanic for survivors(different from doctors), becoming more insane the longer they're chased by the grunt or within their terror radius which would basically lead to a built-in Stridor (Making survivors louder though not necessarily screaming) and reducing their actions speed slightly and making the vision blurry.

That's how amnesia basically worked with sanity, it would make you easier to find and make your vision blurry. I also imagined the torture devices could be an alternative to the hooks for the Grunt, but can only be used once and inflict permanent status effects on the survivor who was 'tortured'. Brute could also work for this concept, but I think grunt is more iconic to those outside of the community for Amnesia.

I don't think MFP or Rebirth should be implemented, not because they are bad, but they definitely make the monsters and gameplay a tad less engaging which made Dark Descent really unique and spooky. Daniel would be a good survivor, or they could go for another protagonist. Daniel does have a confirmed appearance in the game so there is something to go off of for the model.

Brennenburg would be a ######### amazing medieval-ish map. I could see it being the Choir, though there aren't many places really 'built' for dbd.

Soma would also be dope as heck, mostly for the map though, it really lacks a good killer in my opinion since there's no real consistent threat other than WAU who wouldn't really work, plus the monsters are all really generic. The theme would be unique though.

Penumbra is another good option from Frictional, but it's a tad too obscure for it to have a real chance in my opinion, but I actually see great potential for Clarence's power even though he never really had one, he could infect survivors to 'link' to them and get their information or even mess with them, much like how Clarence did to Philip and how the Tuurngait were a hive mind.

• Vyne456
    Vyne456 Member Posts: 848

I picked Final Fantasy because I picked it better than FNaF, and then I picked Friday The 13th (I think)?

• JimboMason
    JimboMason Member Posts: 759

Hellsing, Elfen Lied(not a good anime admittingly), Alien, Dead Space, cause we all love stomping on aliens, vampires, and telekinetic girls

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

The ring. Samara all day every day.

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089

I put the keeper from the evil within

• Anara

Thats a really great concept, you should send it to the devs in the suggestions forums.

I like the idea of sanity, it could work very well in dbd.

My only concern is the grunt, I think he looks like too basic. Or maybe its because the game is old, I think they should rework him visually to fit the game.

• Zenro
    Zenro Member Posts: 319

Alien all the way!!!