Random Questionnaire for players

These r random questions I wanna ask but would rather put in 1 thread

1) what chapter did you start playing dbd in

2) who was your first survivor main and who is your current survivor main(s)

3) who is your first killer main and who is your current killers main(s)

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    1. Ghostface
    2. First was Jeff and currently Quentin, Jane or Jeff
    3. First was clown and currently clown and billy
  • TruffleTurtle
    TruffleTurtle Member Posts: 614
    edited April 2021

I forgot to answer myself😅

1)Clown

2) Dwight, and currently switch between Dwight,Jane,Adam,Jeff or Nancy(if I had to truly pick one I'll stick with the Og with Jeff a close 2nd)

3) My first was Legion and while I still play legion plenty I'm more of a Twins main these days

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203
    1. Two months before Twins/Élodie. I have to admit I have no idea what DLC was released before.
    2. I played Nea, but my partner bought me the Silent Hill chapter as I'm a huge fan. My main is Cheryl since, but I play other Survivors too.
    3. I don't play Killer, but PH was the very first I used when trying the role. Now, the very rare time I jump into a Killer game, I play exclusively Oni. He was the Killer I was the most scared of when I was a new player.
  • zombitehdeath
    zombitehdeath Member Posts: 587
    1. Shattered bloodline
    2. Feng and still feng with ace and yui
    3. Wraith and still wraith
  • GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,771

1) A Nightmare on Elm Street (just after his nerfs)

2) Claudette; Claudette, Davey, Yui

3) Freddy; Pyramid Head, Wraith, Bubba

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

1) what chapter did you start playing dbd in

Base.

2) who was your first survivor main and who is your current survivor main(s)

Dwight, Kate.

3) who is your first killer main and who is your current killers main(s)

Wraith, Wraith.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,646
    1. Darkness Among Us (Legion)
    2. First survivor main was Claudette and she still is, however I also play Meg and Feng
    3. Freddy has always been my main, and he always will be, despite the fact that his new power is not as fun as his old one was. I consider Huntress to be my "secondary main"
  • kickasskiel
    kickasskiel Member Posts: 89

1 Spirit

2 Dwight but now I'll play anyone

3 Hag so underrated, now Michael, Hag, Clown, Trapper main killers I use.

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326
    1. I started playing the game a few months after the Clown's release as the game was free for PS Plus during August of 2018.
    2. My first survivor main was Dweet, I liked his kind of nerdy aesthetic. Now I main Jeff whenever I play survivor
    3. I didn't really have a main as such when I started out. Everything was new and interesting to me so I played every Killer I did own. Although I suppose the killers I had taken a liking to the most was probably Clown and Myers, especially Myers. For my current killer main? Blight. He's tough at times, especially with his broken collision and the bugs that can straight up rob hits e.g. the one where he bumps into a hatch that hasn't even spawned yet. Nonetheless, he's incredibly fun when he actually works properly.

P.S. I've gotten so used to Blight's speed and aggressive playstyle that now every other killer feels slow and sluggish in comparison. I've become a Blight addict! I miss playing Trapper, please help!

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,379

1.) Legion Chapter

2.) Daddy Dwight and till this day Daddy Dwight

3.) Nurse but she got nerfed and still had game breaking bugs so I became a Spirit main, and we2 having a ######### ton of fun, because I liked the idea of not seeing survivor's and predicting them

• FIEND8LOODED
    FIEND8LOODED Member Posts: 336
    1. Leatherface
    2. My first survivor main was Dwight and it's been Dwight (almost) ever since.
    3. I THINK my first main was Doctor, I can't say for sure. Now I still main Doctor, but also Demo and Wraith as well.
  • Freddo
    Freddo Member Posts: 139
    1. Freddy.
    2. Jake.
    3. Demogorgon then I leaned towards Trickster.
  • TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298

1. Base

2. Claudette / none

3. Trapper / none

• PlunderingPanda
    PlunderingPanda Member Posts: 112

(1) Vanilla

(2) Dwight

(3) Huntress

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

1. I joined in Feb. 2018. IIRC no chapter had been released recently then or would be released for quite some time.

2. Quentin/Nea. Quentin/Nea.

3. Huntress. Huntress/Legion.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742

Silent Hill

Claudette, Claudette/Felix

Plague, Deathslinger/Plague

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

1) started playing halloween 2020

2) Claudette then Dwight then Ace and now Nancy

3) First was wraith but I don't really main a killer rn I just play all of them.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

1) Ghostface (was likely a bit earlier but I don't remember the details).

2) David (briefly) then Kate and now Zarina.

3) Spirit (phasewalking characters are my jam), and now Blight/Plague.

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209

1.Ghostface

2.I think bill and now its a tie between jeff and cheryl

3.Billy but after his changes I main blight

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,307
    1. Stranger Things.
    2. I think it was Nea but switched to Claudette since that's what people recommened for a beginner. I can't play anyone else but her now.
    3. Big Bong Boi and Trapper, but I no longer play killer. I am not good enough to play versus all the sweaty rank 1 players and I don't want the stress that goes along with the role.
  • Polishnope
    Polishnope Member Posts: 130

-Night on elm street(freddy)

-Bill ,Bill feng

-hillbilly,deathslinger

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274
    1. Right in-between SAW and Curtain Call (Summer 2018, I remember playing in the BBQ & Margarita event)
    2. Originally David, now it's Felix (only two survivors I have at P3 w/ all perks). If I ever bring more survivors up to this level, then Jeff and Tapp would be next.
    3. Wanted to be a Clown main originally, but got kinda bored of him (and the concept of "maining" one killer). No longer have a "main", but I deeply enjoy playing Pyramid Head, Huntress, Wraith, Demo, Bubba, and Deathslinger.
  • GarlicPops
    GarlicPops Member Posts: 23
    1. Oni
    2. Feng. Claudette
    3. Pig. Pig, Wraith and Demo
  • Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,089
    edited April 2021
    1. Cursed Legacy Shattered Bloodline, Cursed Legacy was the other Yamaoka.., started shortly after the release of that Chapter.
    2. Nea was the only real Main Survivor I always had, I started playing with Meg and then played Claudette for a long time, but IMO I only mained Nea since the start.
    3. First Killer I mained was Bubba, currently I dont really have a main, most of the time I play Demo or Piggy, but I also play a lot of Wraith, Billy, Huntress or Deathslinger currently, because I enjoy all of them.
    Post edited by Aven_Fallen on
  • Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674
    1. Shattered Bloodline
    2. Feng at first. Nea, Kate and Meg now
    3. Pig. Still Pig.
  • Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045

1. Curtain Call.

2. First main was Claudette, I guess. Current is Adam.

3. First was (old) Freddy. Current is Plague.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,822
    1. The Plague chapter (not for the Plague chapter -- that was just the timing; but I thought it was funny that her power was puke, so I added that into my cart.)
    2. I haven't found my Survivor main yet, but I probably play Meg and Kate the most.
    3. Started as a Hag main, before finding my true calling as Pig.
  • dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

1. I'm not sure of when the dlc I started playing. I know it was before Freddy and Doctors rework.

2. I'm an adam main and now after a binding of kin I'm also a elodie main.

3. I don't play killer I'm a survivor main

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306
    1. I got interested in the game just before the Stranger Things chapter, but I started actually playing around the time Descend Beyond came out.
    2. Claudette, because I basically don't play survivor so I can't justify putting that much money into it.
    3. Was Demo when I played on Google Stadia. Now it's Pyramid Head.
  • Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,236
    edited April 2021

1) Blight/Felix

2) Started maining Feng, ended up maining Felix/Jake.

3) Started maining Freddy, now prefer Doctor. Bridged kinda by Spirit who I liked at first and still often play.

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347
    1. I started to play like week or 2 before freddy
    2. my first main was Claudette/Laurie(when i bought her) now my mains are Kate, Felix and Yui
    3. First was Huntress and she still keep her spot second main is trickster nad third option is Twins
  • LethalPugy
    LethalPugy Member Posts: 493
    1. When it first released on console (first day)
    2. Was feng, now nancy
    3. Was hag, now demo. Guess i really like teleporty people.
  • MaxFiGuy
    MaxFiGuy Member Posts: 56

1) I started playing a little before the Legion PTB, mid 2018.

2) At first, didn't have a survivor main, but after I prestiged a bunch of them, I didn't prestige Dwight in order to keep the perks on him. I consider myself a Dwight and Tapp main now. I still haven't prestiged Dwight so I have a survivor with all of the perks I have unlocked so far. Tapp is max prestige, but I like using his dark clothes with his hat.

3) Trapper and Huntress were my mains at first. Then I got the Leatherface DLC because it was the cheapest at the time. I played a lot of Bubba. I took a break from DBD and came back just playing Huntress because I didn't want to learn the new Bubba. After playing Huntress and getting Haddonfield 7 times in a row, I went back to Bubba. I like Bubba now (also I do not face camp, so please don't hurt me I get a lot of thanks in post-game chat for not being a stereotypical face-camping Bubba).

• TheOwl
    TheOwl Member Posts: 185

1) I started playing during The Nightmare on Elm Street Chapter. 

2) My first survivor main was Laurie (as a new player, I wanted to get Decisive Strike), but now I play Cheryl, Laurie, and Jane equally. 

3) My first killer main was Leatherface (I played him exclusively until I got BBQ & Chili). I don't have a main anymore, though, and tend to play whatever killer I feel like playing. 

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,486

1. Spark of Madness (The Doctor)

2. Bill, now its Meg, Kate and Zarina

3. Trapper and Hag, now its Blight and Trickster

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

1) I don't actually know, I started in 2016 though, so.... A pretty early chapter.

2) I started with Nea, had a while where I was really into Dwight, now I'm a certified Kate main.

3) The first killer I mained was actually Legion. I didn't play killer at all until they were released, now I play a lot of Trickster.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302
    edited April 2021

1 Huntress (dlc included on disc)

2 Jake - The only male character I liked. He's quite young which drew me to him as did his solitary playing style

3 Trapper - Didn't get many traps back then, now I get 3 or 4 per game easily. I also play a lot of GF and started playing Oni recently. They would be my 'Pick 3' selection

• psionic
    psionic Member Posts: 670

1) Chains of Hate

2) Jake, now Felix

3) Huntress, now Nurse

• Pukenplag
    Pukenplag Member Posts: 1,454

1. Of flesh and mud (but I knew the game before it launched)

2. Meg, now Yun-Jin

3. Myers, now Nurse and Plag

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789
    edited April 2021
    1. Uh, 2 chapters before Spirit, I think. I didn't play properly until well after her release, though.
    2. I first played nea because my friend told me BL was good, but I quickly shifted to Adam and Kate, then stuck with Kate for a long time. I main mostly these two with a sprinkle of Dweet in there and Claudette in there, too.
    3. Started as a Spirit main, (I learnt bad habits and didn't understand the game beforehand, so it was a bad idea) then to Legion, (release version) and I also played a ton of old Freddy but I'm now a mixture of Oni/Blight main.
  • FatallyIconic
    FatallyIconic Member Posts: 270
    1. I've played the game since the Pre-order Beta/game's release
    2. When I was new, I mained Meg. Now I don't have a main. I have most perks on every survivor, so i change who i play as every game.
    3. Mained Nurse when she was first released. Since she was nerfed, i only really play as Hag and Pyramid head now
  • miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

I just began playing DBD, sadly almost exactly when All-Kill was released.

My first survivor main was Dwight. His perks suit my playstyle. I've since transferred them to Meg, my babe.

I only play killer occasionally, it's a more anxious game to me. I don't have a main but on average I do best with Clown.

• ThePolice
    ThePolice Member Posts: 801

1) Cursed legacy (oni + yui)

2, Ash, current is Steve ash and felix

3) 1st main was Myers, current main is deathslinger

• Artick
    Artick Member Posts: 623

The Last Breath(Nurse)

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    edited April 2021

1) Was there with the Nurse DLC (December 2016)

2) Meg, then Ace, then Yui and now i'm more of a Elodie/Zarina

3) Was mainly survivor but loved Wraith. Still love him as much as Demo/Oni and i now play 50/50 (80/20 before)

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    1. Stranger Things.
    2. Claudette, then Kate.
    3. Doc for the bloodpoints. The first killer I really tried to learn properly was Billy. I don't really main anyone ever since, although a few months ago I used to play a lot of Pig.
  • Stinde
    Stinde Member Posts: 459

1) Between The Saw chapter and The Curtain Call chapter. It was March 2018 I believe.

2) My first survivor was Meg. Currently Jane, Jeff, Kate and Meg (all P-50 all perks).

3) First killer was Trapper, then old Doctor, then Hag. My latest main killers were Trapper and Plague, although I also played 9 other killers regularly before I stopped playing killer altogether.

• ManOMaker
    ManOMaker Member Posts: 284
    edited April 2021

1. Got the game when Pig came out but never played it until Blight.

2. Dwight but I now play Zarina

3. I first played Huntress but now I play Spirit.

Post edited by ManOMaker on
  • DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Umm. Trapper chapter.

Dwight.

Dwight, Nea, Ash, Nancy, Steve, and Yui.

Huntress.

I play every killer except Freddy, Spirit, and Twins, but I tend to stick to Huntress, Demogorgon, and Ghost Face.