If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Love & Sugar (Chill, Relax, and talk with fog travelers)

Options
NMCKE
NMCKE Member Posts: 8,245
edited October 2018 in Off-topic
Hey, I decided that we need a place just to chat or get to know each other. Many fog travelers that I knew very well played Xbox and even I didn't know that they played Dead by Daylight on console. So, let's just talk, chill, and relax, after all we're all fog travelers! Keep it civil and just make yourself at the Entity's home!

@Lowbei (SMM) Salt Management Mod

Comments

• NMCKE
    Options
    @fcc2014, how's life going? Have you gotten any 4ks?
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@Nickenzie said:

Yeah but not really my main goal. I'm more about the bloodpoints. I play a limited amount of hours and games during the week and focus on getting 4 stacks of BBQ. I most likely will take a break after the next event from both the game and forum. I'm almost at that point i don't need the bloodpoints and the forum turns into a toxic waste dump after every ptb and patch.

What have you been up to any personal goals for your killers or survivors? Have you made any new friends from the forum?

• NMCKE
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

@Nickenzie said:

Yeah but not really my main goal. I'm more about the bloodpoints. I play a limited amount of hours and games during the week and focus on getting 4 stacks of BBQ. I most likely will take a break after the next event from both the game and forum. I'm almost at that point i don't need the bloodpoints and the forum turns into a toxic waste dump after every ptb and patch.

What have you been up to any personal goals for your killers or survivors? Have you made any new friends from the forum?

I just try to reach rank 1 on both my survivor and killer. Sometimes I'll use random perks and if I feel like survivor is just too easy for me today, I'll use No Mither.

About the friends, I'm glad that are good friends again. Talking about friends, where is @chemical_reject? I see you and him talk like no tomorrow, now I hardly ever see that.
  • fcc2014
    Options

I talk with @chemical_reject outside of the forum and we play together. He is busy working. I'm personally burned out on here. Not sure if he is also.

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

I talk with @chemical_reject outside of the forum and we play together. He is busy working. I'm personally burned out on here. Not sure if he is also.

A little of both kinda. Busy at work and when I do have free time the forums are not as appealing as they used to be. 
  • NMCKE
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

A little of both kinda. Busy at work and when I do have free time the forums are not as appealing as they used to be. 
    True that ^^^
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Hi I'm a Sweater Boi Main and I get bullied sometimes and it makes me want to bring an ebony, noed and some other stuff the next match, I dont do it often though :)
  • fcc2014
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Hi I'm a Sweater Boi Main and I get bullied sometimes and it makes me want to bring an ebony, noed and some other stuff the next match, I dont do it often though :)

Kill them all!

• NMCKE
    Options
    I usually use the add on where the survivors can't see me and I'll quickly vault the window in the killer's shack. Then when they are about to fall asleep they will vault the window not knowing that I'm there waiting for a free hit, works every time! :)
  • PhantomMask20763
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Kill them all!

Eh I normally take at least a brutal killer as a win, as long as I dont see my two least favorite words on that screen; Entity Displeased 
  • NMCKE
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Kill them all!

Eh I normally take at least a brutal killer as a win, as long as I dont see my two least favorite words on that screen; Entity Displeased 
    On the bright side, he's getting a huge buff and soon your favorite two words are gonna be Merciless Killer! :)
  • fcc2014
    Options

Based on some of the rank 1's ive played against that use him at rank 1(it is crazy i know) he will be a freaking Nightmare(pun intended).

• PhantomMask20763
    Options
    Nickenzie said:
    fcc2014 said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Kill them all!

On the bright side, he's getting a huge buff and soon your favorite two words are gonna be Merciless Killer! :)
    Hopefully his buff will make him nurse teir. But one can dream huh
  • PhantomMask20763
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

Based on some of the rank 1's ive played against that use him at rank 1(it is crazy i know) he will be a freaking Nightmare(pun intended).

Yeah I main him at rank 1. It truly is a NIGHTMARE sometimes, for me AND the survivors 
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

Yeah I main him at rank 1. It truly is a NIGHTMARE sometimes, for me AND the survivors 
    Freddy Krueger is truly an amazing killer as he causes everyone to bond. After all, everyone complains about Freddy.

Survivors: "Ugh, it's Freddy. This is gonna be annoying."
    Killer: "Ugh, why'd I pick Freddy? This is gonna be an annoying game."
  • NMCKE
    Options
    Peasant said:
    fcc2014 said:

Freddy Krueger is truly an amazing killer as he causes everyone to bond. After all, everyone complains about Freddy.

Survivors: "Ugh, it's Freddy. This is gonna be annoying."
    Killer: "Ugh, why'd I pick Freddy? This is gonna be an annoying game."
    True that! :)
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

This thread seems chill. I could really use that right now, since I'm stressing out like crazy. It's currently four in the morning where I am and I haven't gotten a wink of sleep because tomorrows the first day of my first job. I have to get up in two hours.

• NMCKE
    edited October 2018
    Options

This thread seems chill. I could really use that right now, since I'm stressing out like crazy. It's currently four in the morning where I am and I haven't gotten a wink of sleep because tomorrows the first day of my first job. I have to get up in two hours.

Do you need me to pray for you? You seem like you really need it from reading this and yes, I been in your situation before (currently in your situation right now) and I definitely feel your pain.
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

@Nickenzie said:
    ShrimpTwiggs said:

Do you need me to pray for you? You seem like you really need it from reading this and yes, I been in your situation before (currently in your situation right now) and I definitely feel your pain.

Please do. I don't think I'll be getting to sleep any time soon and, to make things worse, I get an upset stomach when I don't sleep enough. I honestly have no reason to be as nervous as I am, but I can't shake it. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day. How about you? Do you think things will go okay on your end?