If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

hallowed blight lore

Options
alivebydeadight
alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
edited October 2018 in Lore

so i read the lore for this event on gamepedia and it states that Benedict was attacked by a killer not described like any of the other killers, but sounds like the cancelled killer the smasher, due to the fact it broke directly through a wooden wall, unlike any other killer, so is he the next killer, or is Benedict the next survivor?

Comments

• alivebydeadight
    edited October 2018
    Options

Here i will show you the description (dont mistaken him for the doctor)Last night, a disfigured man barged into the laboratory with a gruesome, mechanical mouth and shred the walls into splinters

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Options
    Personally I still think it's the Doctor. Under Oct 24ths it has "My assailant, now chained in the cellar, must be getting restless. This is just the beginning.'' 
    If you look at the Doctors cosmetic it looks like he had been shackled at the ankles. Seems like a weird detail to add to the cosmetic otherwise.

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@RuneStarr said:
    Personally I still think it's the Doctor. Under Oct 24ths it has "My assailant, now chained in the cellar, must be getting restless. This is just the beginning.'' 
    If you look at the Doctors cosmetic it looks like he had been shackled at the ankles. Seems like a weird detail to add to the cosmetic otherwise.

thats expirement 2

• alivebydeadight
    Options

I know i spelled it wrong

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@RuneStarr said:

but no metal mouth, his mouth is held open with metal but his mouth isnt made out of metal

• PoppaSquat
    PoppaSquat Member Posts: 78
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@RuneStarr said:

but no metal mouth, his mouth is held open with metal but his mouth isnt made out of metal

Yeah but this outfit kind of looks like there's metal in his mouth

link to source vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcMNriLiw3Y&t=75s

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@PoppaSquat said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@RuneStarr said:

Yeah but this outfit kind of looks like there's metal in his mouth

link to source vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcMNriLiw3Y&t=75s

we dont know yet because like he said, when he wounded his attacker he started bleeding red blood, they arent bleeding

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

@RuneStarr said:

Good call. Didn't notice that myself.

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@MojoTheFabulous said:

@RuneStarr said:

Good call. Didn't notice that myself.

i double checked those are shackles and this is benidicts test on the killer, wait, how did benidiect get him in there without being killed?

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited October 2018
    Options

If you read the wiki properly, you'll see it only says that the entries might be from Benedict's journal.

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@Orion said:
    If you read the wiki properly, you'll see it only says that the entries might be from Benedict's journal.

Then who met vigo?

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@Orion said:

wrong it says that this is from benedicts

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@RuneStarr said:

by the way the new videos about the event show that trapper was the one trapped in the cellar, showing that the nectar makes the killers stronger

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@Orion said:

Now it does, because it was confirmed by the devs. However, when you made this thread, it didn't. When you made the thread, it said "Potentially Benedict Baker".

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@Orion said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@Orion said:

Now it does, because it was confirmed by the devs. However, when you made this thread, it didn't. When you made the thread, it said "Potentially Benedict Baker"

I checked last time as well, they must have changed it the day after you sent it

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options
    In the second data-mined video, it is shown that the Trapper was the one who got shackled.
  • alivebydeadight
    Options

@DocOctober said:
    In the second data-mined video, it is shown that the Trapper was the one who got shackled.

I know fam, I just forgot to mention the fact that it was the second one

• alivebydeadight
    Options

It says in the trivia section

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    edited October 2018
    Options

So, entries in event journal were writen by Benedict? Are you guys 100% sure? That's odd, since in original Benedict journal he lost track of time when he was transfered. In Hallowed Blight journal he somehow managed to find out current date. And also, decided to inject Trapper with serum, after he beated him down, while being affected with same serum. I mean, wasn't it obvious for him, that killer would became stronger? HE IS RESEARCHER, FFS, WHY HE DID SUCH A DUMB MOVE? So out of character...

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@Rattman said:
    So, entries in event journal were writen by Benedict? Are you guys 100% sure? That's odd, since in original Benedict journal he lost track of time when he was transfered. In Hallowed Blight journal he somehow managed to find out current date. And also, decided to inject Trapper with serum, after he beated him down, while being affected with same serum. I mean, wasn't it obvious for him, that killer would became stronger? HE IS RESEARCHER, FFS, WHY HE DID SUCH A DUMB MOVE? So out of character...

well, I mean, it might be 75% sure but if its in gamepedia it can be off alittle

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@Orion said:

Then who met vigo?

Nobody has met Vigo yet. The hooded figure has been reading from a journal in Vigo's abandoned laboratory.

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@Peasant said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@Orion said:

Then who met vigo?

Nobody has met Vigo yet. The hooded figure has been reading from a journal in Vigo's abandoned laboratory.

could that be benidect

• XxAtomicAlfiexX
    XxAtomicAlfiexX Member Posts: 395
    Options

i doubt its Benindect because he doesn't write in his journal anymore.and the trapper mask isn't metal and he has a human face with little to no deformity.i think its a different killer who we haven't seen.the trapper might have come as a later experiment because of the descriptions of the Halloween skins list them in a sort of order of experimentation.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

i doubt its Benindect because he doesn't write in his journal anymore.and the trapper mask isn't metal and he has a human face with little to no deformity.i think its a different killer who we haven't seen.the trapper might have come as a later experiment because of the descriptions of the Halloween skins list them in a sort of order of experimentation.

It's Benedict's Journal, confirmed by the devs: all new Lore if not stated otherwise, is written down by Benedict.

And the video is basically the Hallowed Blight Lore in movie form, it is the Trapper.
  • alivebydeadight
    Options

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

trappers iron mask