Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I just made someone RQ from chase...

Gardenia
Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143

I'm playing Jane (my boo) and I was going against a deathslinger and was putting up a really good chase, then he rage quit.

I'm not gloating, I'm just confused because I don't know how quite to feel. I feel good but also sad because the game is really fun when survivors put up a good chase....

Community tell me, am I missing something?

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,140

The threshold for when a challenge goes from being fun to frustrating is different for everyone. It gets frustrating faster if the person has multiple bad matches in a row (we can't know for sure if that's what happened in this case, but it's often a good bet).

• Power_Guy
    Power_Guy Member Posts: 1,562

There's also the chance their net flaked out. Or steam had a hiccup. I once watched a small streamer drop a match due to a net hiccup, but they did not lose the stream.

Two of the survivors were in an SWF and came onto the stream to bully him & insult him for 'DCing' and refused to listen when everyone told the morons that he had a net hiccup. They just assumed they were so undeniably awesome that they forced the Killer to DC, and thus he deserved their vitriol.

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497

You are aware he could of d/ced right? That happens to me sometimes, I'll be chasing or even outright winning the match then I suddenly d/c and it kicks me out of the match.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

Some people are just bad sports. I see people rage quit, or just plain give up all the time. It is pathetic. There is no shame in getting beat; it is the measure of a person in how they handle losing, and turning that experience into the skills to do better next time.